Justin Bieber x Reader

If anyone has any requests, let me know! If not, just keep enjoying the book!            

   Y/N'S POV

  "Girl, when are you going to tell that boy?"

  I sighed and looked over at my baby girl, who was about 2 months old. Her name was Whitney after Whitney Houston. Whitney still was my favorite singer, so I had to show my respect.

  I said,"I don't know, Jordan. He's Justin Bieber. I'm just Y/N L/N. My name doesn't even have any importance to it."

  Jordan rolled her eyes and motioned to Whitney saying,"Girl, you're the mother of Justin Bieber's child! I mean, he doesn't know that, but you can't hide her forever. One day he's going to show up and see her."

  I said,"It won't be today. You're supposed to be trying to help me."

  Jordan replied,"I am, by telling you you should tell him. He's going to listen no matter who he's with now. Can't keep up.."

  I chuckled and picked up Whitney. She leaned on me, but she was reaching for Jordan.

  I mumbled,"Traitor.."

  I handed her to Jordan, and my doorbell went off. I immediately looked at Jordan, and she laughed, taking Whitney up the stairs.
  I opened the door and there stood Justin himself. Thanks a lot Jordan..

  Justin looked at me confused and I said,"Are you lost?"

  Justin rolled his eyes and said,"No. I came to see you. Sorry. The hair is throwing me off. Why did you change it?"

  I replied,"Because it's my hair. I could ask you the same thing."

  Justin chuckled and walked inside. I tripped him, and he fell on to the table.

  I laughed and asked him,"What do you want, Bieber?"

  He said,"I want you to come hang out with me."

  Jordan walked down the stairs and said to Justin,"You still exist?"

  Justin fake laughed and said,"It's good to see you, too, Jordan."

  Jordan smiled at Justin and nudged me saying,"You here for ya girl?"

  Justin smiled saying,"She'll always be my girl. Y/N, will you please come hang out with me?"

  I began to think of Whitney; I couldn't leave her here on her own.

  Jordan pushed me forward and said,"Girl, go. I can watch your place for you."

  I nodded and said,"Okay, Jay, I'll come."

  I rushed up the stairs and grabbed my purse, before I stopped and placed a kiss on Whitney's forehead.
  She was asleep, and I made sure her breathing was okay. Jordan came up here and watched her, then I headed down the stairs.

  Justin held open the door for me, and I noticed Hailey outside.

  I took deep breaths and said,"Okay. I'm not going."

  Justin asked me,"Why not?"

  I said in frustration,"Justin, we won't be hanging out if you bring her along, too! I'm not about to be a third wheel the whole time!"

  Justin grabbed my hand and said,"She's not even coming. She has to leave. You see that other car? That one's hers. Y/N, please."

  I gave in and greeted Hailey, before she talked to Justin.

  After Hailey left, Justin said,"I figured we'd go downtown and walk around. You still do that?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah. Normally, I go with Jordan and William."

  Justin replied,"That name sounds familiar. Did I know him?"

  I laughed and nodded saying,"He was the one that said you would be famous one day. Look at you now."

  Justin nodded, and I said,"What's the look for?"

  Justin stopped walking and asked me,"When was the last time we took a walk like this?"

  I sighed saying,"It's been a while, Justin, but I don't blame you for it. You got what you wanted."

  Justin shook his head and said,"No, I didn't. I didn't think that meant that I wouldn't be able to take you with me. It looks like you took care of yourself just fine without me."

  Maybe I should tell him now or I may not get another chance later..

  I said,"No, I've had my ups and downs, too, Justin. You don't think I've seen you on TV and wished I was there with you? Of course I have. You don't think I've thought about you? I have and it is why I have to tell you something."

  Justin asked me,"What do you have to tell me?"

  I looked him in the eyes and asked him,"Do you remember about a year ago before you left for your big tour or whatever?"

  Justin nodded, and I admitted to him,"You have a daughter. Her name is Whitney and she is two months old."

  Justin just looked at me, and I could see the tears in his eyes.

  I was not expecting that, and he said,"You mean, I have a daughter with you and you never told me about her? Why didn't you tell me?"

  I replied,"Every time I tried to, you had something to do or you were away. Plus, you were with Selena, and I didn't want to cause any problems."

  More tears fell down his face and he explained to me,"Y/N, don't you get it? I want to be a part of your life and my daughter's life at that. You should have told me the moment you found out. I would've been here to help you. I don't care what was going on at the moment. She is still YOUR child and you were there for me."

  I nodded and held back tears myself, feeling straight guilty for my choice.

  Justin asked me,"Is she with Jordan? Can I see her?"

  I led Justin back to the house and up the stairs, to where Jordan was reading something to her. I know Whitney could not understand a word she was saying.
  The second Justin saw her, the tears wouldn't stop. Jordan handed me Whitney and left out to give Justin and I some privacy.

  As I held Whitney, she looked at Justin and Justin said,"She's beautiful, Y/N. Can I hold her?"

  I gently gave Whitney to Justin and she did not cry or anything. She just leaned on him and played with his hat.
  I smiled, and Justin held her so protectively in his arms. He placed a kiss on her face, and he sat down with her. I sat down beside him and tears began to fall down my face.

  I said,"I'm really sorry, Justin. I just want you to forgive me. I didn't know you would be okay with this. I'm so sorry."

  He shook his head and sat Whitney in between our legs saying,"I forgive you, but I will be around to help. I promise you that. She is my child."

  I nodded and leaned on Justin's arm as we both watched Whitney.