Shawn Mendes x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  My image was falling apart, and it seemed like every day someone had something to say about me. Most of the time, it was people who claimed to be my "supporters" and "fans." It's funny how negative they are, if they support me. Today, I had another show that no one would probably care about or even really pay attention to, but I had been trying my absolute hardest to stay positive. To keep doing what I loved for the few that still supported me.

  After my show, I just sat down on the sidewalk and put my face in my hands.

  Someone sat down beside me and I said,"Please leave me alone."

  I looked to my right and it was Shawn Mendes.

  I wiped my tears and said,"Hi. I was just..uh.."

  Shawn looked even more handsome in person and he said,"Crying. You were just crying."

  I chuckled and said,"You caught me. That's what I was doing."

  Shawn held out his hand and I said,"What?"

  He said,"Take it. You look like you could use a walk right now."

  I asked him,"Aren't you worried about the paparazzi seeing you with me?"

  Shawn shook his head and I took his hand. He pulled me up, yet he began to walk with me. However, Shawn did not let go of my hand.
  I smiled and tried to figure out how to start a conversation with him. He ended up beating me to it.

  He asked me,"I know you, right?"

  I said,"Personally or you've seen me on something?"

  He chuckled and said,"Know you like I've seen you on something."

  I said,"I'm a singer. Obviously, not on like your level, but I'm still considered a new artist."

  Shawn nodded and smiled down at me saying,"I hope you don't think this is creepy or  anything, but I actually listen to your music all the time. I am a huge fan. Do you mind if I get a picture or something with you real quick?"

  This man had just made me speechless. Shawn Mendes wanted a picture with me? He was asking me, instead of me asking him.
  I nodded and Shawn held out his phone, quickly snapping the picture of both of us. He thanked me and took my hand again.

  I said,"Don't be offended by this Shawn, but I'm not the best person to hang around. You know about all the things that have been released about me, right? You've heard about it?"

  Shawn stopped us from walking and turned to face me saying,"Y/N, let me give you some words of advice: Don't let them define your image. Once you signed up for this career, it was basically a ticket for you to be judged and pushed. Things may come out about you a hundred times a week, but you shouldn't let them stop you from doing what you want to do. You know what got you here and so what if you have made mistakes, they've made mistakes too. Everyone has, so don't even acknowledge all the hate that will come your way. Focus on the people that want you to perform and that support you."

  I let what Shawn said soak in, and then I asked him,"Would you come to my show? Would you have the time?"

  Shawn sent me another smile and replied,"I could make the time. I can't promise you a certain day, but I would love for you to at least keep me updated."

  I was so happy I hugged him, and he returned my hug.

  He said,"You're welcome, Y/N. Do keep in mind that if I can come multiple times, I will be in the audience as a fan."

  I chuckled and said,"I will do my best to keep you on your feet, Shawn."

  Shawn squeezed my hand and said,"That won't be hard at all for you. You can do it with little effort."

  I looked down at our hands and he did, too, before he said,"I would appreciate it, Y/N, if you came to my show."

  Shawn wrote his number on my wrist, since he didn't have his phone on him. He kissed my forehead before he walked over to his ride. He gave me a wave before he left. On the other side of Shawn's limo was my own.

  My best friend, who I had forgot came with me, rushed out of the limo and yelled,"WAS THAT SHAWN??? THE SHAWN MENDES?? DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?? DOES HE LIKE YOU? DOES HE LIKE ME?"

  I laughed and said to her,"Yes, that was Shawn Mendes, and I may have his number. You can't get it, because you'll blow up his phone."

  She pouted and said,"You're my best friend, though."

  I said,"Your best friend who knows what you're capable of."

Celebrity Interracial Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें