Zach Herron x Reader

Dedicated to SkyToppin

   Y/N'S POV

  Zach just walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled until I heard him crying. Corbyn was about to walk into the room, but he heard Zach crying too. I motioned to Corbyn that it was okay for him to come in, but he just closed the door behind him.

  I reached up and held the back of Zach's head as I asked him,"Zach, why are you crying?"

  Zach said something to me, but he said it so quietly that I didn't hear what he had said. Yet, I just guided him over to the sofa and sat down myself. Instead of sitting down, Zach lied down across my lap. He closed his eyes, and I ran my fingers through his hair.

  I said,"Zach, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but just know that I'm not going to judge you. You're allowed to be upset like the rest of us."

  Zach just continued to cry, and it took everything out of me to not just get Zach to tell me what had made him so upset. Yet, I did not want him to feel like I was pressuring him. It took me time to tell him stuff, so I had to give him time, too.

  I stopped running my fingers through Zach's hair, which caused him to look up at me.

  He sniffed and asked me,"Why'd you stop?"

  I went back to running my fingers through his hair, before I told Zach,"Zach, I'm going to be able to stay a little longer with you on this tour. You won't have to worry about having to only see me over the phone. I'll be here with you in person."

  Zach smiled a little, but then he said,"That's great, Y/N. I can't wait to have you here with me."

  I said,"Zach, get off of me for a second."

  Zach frowned and said,"Are you leaving?"

  I gently pushed Zach up, and then I laid down on top of him. Zach stopped frowning, and then he turned over and put me on the left side of him.

  I just looked into his eyes as I said to him,"I'm not used to seeing you like this. It's almost scary."

  Zach stroked my cheek saying,"You know that I see everything that people say about me on the internet, and it makes me upset, Y/N. It makes me upset that everyone keeps making assumptions about me and the guys. It makes me upset that people call you names just because they want to be with me instead."

  I just smiled at Zach and rested my forehead against his own as I said,"You have a such a big heart, baby, and I love you. Like I said earlier, you have the right to be upset, but some people just love making things harder for people that they don't even know. You get to decide how you move forward, Zach. You know who you are. You know that I love you and that I am not going anywhere, so do not listen to what those women say about me or about us. Me and you are Y/N and Zach."

  Zach pulled me into his arms and said,"You're Mrs. Herron, Y/N. You're Mrs. Herron."

  I kissed his nose and stroked his cheek this time saying,"That I am, and if someone else has that name, they're lying."

  Zach chuckled, and I said,"No more tears for people who do not even deserve them, okay?"

  "Okay."