Justin Bieber x Reader Part 2

Y/N'S POV

After I blurted out why I couldn't come to Justin's wedding, I had no idea what Justin would do next. My guess was anything but what I received in return.

Justin laughed and said,"Good one, Y/N. You really had me going there. For a second, I actually believed you loved me the other way."

Ava threw her shoe at Justin's head and said,"She is serious, Bieber. Look at her. She's not laughing."

Justin held his head and glared at Ava before I replied,"Justin, I'm being completely honest with you. I am in love with you, and I don't want to see you marry her. Hailey's an amazing girl and me and her are okay, but this is just between you and me. Look, we've been around each other for years. You think it's been easy for me to deal with my feelings for you? I've thought about telling you plenty of times, but the timing was never right. Even now, I'm just taking a leap of faith, Jay. It's up to you whether you want to do anything with what I just confessed to you."

I took a breath and tears formed in my eyes as I said,"This look you're giving me, Justin. I don't recognize it, so please say something. Please do more than just look at me like this, after I've held my love for you in this long. Please."

Justin nodded and said,"Thanks for being honest with me, but I can't do Hailey like that. I'm sorry. You don't have to come. I understand now, but I have to go. I'm sorry."

Justin placed a kiss on my forehead before he left out the door. All I could do was just stand there, frozen in place. I don't think it fully hit me yet that I had been rejected. Honestly, Justin could have made me hurt a lot worse than he did, but he apologized to me twice with his rejection. It was rare to get that, but I had still been rejected.

Ava slowly got up from the couch and walked towards me asking,"Darling, you okay? Y/N, do you need to sit down?"

When the rejection finally hit me, I was a complete mess. That, on its own, didn't need any description or details.

...

A week had barely gone by and it felt like a month. Justin had texted me a couple of times asking me if I was all right, and I always told him "sure" or "yes." Justin had to know I wasn't really okay, but maybe he thought the effort of him reaching out to me would make it easier for me. In a way, it did, but it didn't make my heart any better.
Poor Ava had to deal with me, even though she really should have been at home. Yet, she stayed at my place with me and made sure I was okay. In return, I paid for our meals and even went out shopping with her. Shopping was what we were doing now. It didn't make it any easier when "Sorry" played in the store we were in.

I squeezed my phone and Ava quickly led me out of the store. Once I caught my breath, we just sat down at the food court and ate. After we ate, we went back to my house and watched some movie on TV. Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention. Ava fell asleep on the sofa and fell off of it in her sleep. I laughed but then the tears came.
Once I got those tears out of my system, exhaustion helped me go to sleep. The next couple of days weren't so bad, yet Ava wasn't staying with me anymore. I told her I would be fine on my own and that I appreciated all the time she already spent comforting me. I had to do the rest on my own.

Speaking of holding my own, I was hungry, and I decided to make some spaghetti.

I jumped when I heard,"It smells good in here."

Justin sat down in the chair across from where I stood.

I said,"What did I tell you about not knocking?"

Justin gazed at me, and I turned around to avoid those eyes of his. One thing I did notice was he was in a tux. The wedding..

I sighed and asked him,"You came here to apologize again?"

Justin turned me around and stroked my cheek saying,"No. I came here, because I couldn't stand another minute leaving you here. I'm sorry for not staying. I'm sorry for choosing her over you. I'm sorry for not telling you that I loved you, too. It was just easier to go with her, because I felt something for her too. I want you to know that I'm here, and I'd like the chance to take you out to dinner. Maybe a movie or something after. What do you say?"

I jumped on him, hugging him tightly saying,"I say that I love you so much, and I would love to go out to dinner with you. Maybe no movie, since I may be asleep before the movie ends."

Justin chuckled and returned my hug saying,"Okay. We'll figure it out when the time comes."