Orlando Bloom x Reader

Dedicated to Skywalker_Princess

   Y/N'S POV

  I paced around the inside of Orlando and I's home, scared and nervous for his well-being. Orlando had not answered any of my calls and that was so unlike him. He was supposed to be home hours ago, but I had yet to hear from him or see his car arrive in the driveway.
  I sat down thinking it would help calm my nerves, however, it failed to do so. Tears formed in my eyes, but I remembered Orlando was meeting up with Johnny and some other members from the Pirates of the Caribbean cast a few hours ago.

  I immediately dialed Johnny's number and he answered saying,"Aye, m'lady?"

  I laughed, but worriedly asked Johnny,"Is Orlando still with you? Are you guys still out?"

  Johnny replied by saying,"No. He left about two hours to come home to see you. Has he not made it to you yet?"

  I dropped my phone and tears made their way down my face thinking of all the things that could have happened.

  I could hear Johnny still talking on the phone, so I picked it back up and he said,"Just keep an eye out for him, all right? It will be all right. Call me back if you need something or some help, all right?"

  I said,"All right. T..Thanks, Johnny. Bye.."

  I hung up the phone, before I saw a car pull up in the driveway. Luckily, it was not that dark out, but I recognized the car as Orlando's.
  I immediately ran outside in my gown, obviously forgetting I had nothing under it. I ran over to Orlando's driver side door and opened his door.

  Orlando stepped out of the car and he refused to look at me.

  I grabbed his arm and made Orlando look at me before I gasped saying,"Orlando.."

  Orlando sighed and grabbed his car keys, before he gave me a kiss saying,"Don't worry about me, love. I'm fine."

  I followed behind Orlando and bombarded him with questions,"Baby, what..what happened? What happened to your face? Who did that to you? Why didn't you..answer my calls?"

  Orlando groaned taking off his jacket and said,"Nothing happened.."

  I pulled Orlando close to me and said in a serious tone,"Really, because your face says otherwise. Now, I have stayed in this house and worried about the best thing that has ever happened to me, but..but here you are with all these bruises and blood all over you. WHAT happened Orlando?"

  Orlando sighed and I slowly rested my hand on his face.

  Orlando leaned into my touch, but he asked me,"Can you help me clean up?"

  I nodded and led Orlando to our bedroom, before I made him sit down on the bed.
I walked into the bathroom, washed off a rag, grabbed some gauze, and grabbed any extra supplies just in case.

  I set down the gauze and extra supplies, before I held Orlando's chin wiping his cheek. Orlando hissed in pain, but he grabbed my leg. I just smiled and wiped off his other cheek, then I held the rag over his nose.

  Orlando spoke up saying in a muffled voice,"I..I ran into your ex-boyfriend. He..umm..claimed you were still his, but his..friends were with him. He asked where you were...and I did not give an answer. He..He took that as a sign of..weakness, so him and his friends..fought me. As you can tell, I..I didn't win.."

  Orlando looked away from me and tears fell down my face.

  I lifted Orlando's shirt and said,"Orlando, h..hold this?"