Ross Lynch x Reader

Dedicated to SkyToppin

Hey, everyone, requests are now closed!

IMPORTANT: IMPORTANT: Hey, everyone, Batmanwife13 here. I apologize for the long wait for another update, but here you go! If you all want to, follow my Instagram page storiestoldbykarrington. With this page, I'll be letting you all know when I'm updating a book or even publishing a new book here on Wattpad. I'll also have a place where you can ask me questions, etc. Really nervous about doing this, but I'm also excited!

   Y/N'S POV

  The second I saw Ross, I rushed towards him and jumped into his arms yelling,"ROSS!!"

  He chuckled and held me saying,"Hey. I've missed you, too. How was work?"

  I said,"I got a promotion, but Ross, I know it won't be enough to-"

  Ross held me tighter saying,"Baby, it's okay. Don't worry. I've got us covered. I promise."

  Ross put me down, and I wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"Anyway, how has your day been? Have you been watching Austin and Ally on Disney+?"

  Ross chuckled and gave me a kiss, before he said,"My day's been all right. And no, I wasn't watching Austin and Ally on Disney+."

  I smiled saying,"Why not? It's your show."

  Ross just smiled at me, then he looked down at my wedding ring saying,"I'm glad I married you."

  I kissed his cheek and said,"Me, too, Lynch. I'll be right back."

  Ross nodded, and I walked up to our bedroom. I took a shower, fixed my hair, and put on my F/C pajamas. Then, I walked down the steps and sat down on the couch with Ross.

  He looked over at me and said,"You're beautiful."

  I smirked saying,"I know. Thanks, Ross."

  Ross put me over his shoulder, before he carried me outside. I kept trying to get him to put me down, until he stopped walking.

  I said,"Ross, what are you looking at?"

  Ross put me down and pointed behind me. I turned around and noticed the 2016 Honda Civic sitting in our driveway with a red bow on top.

  Ross said,"What do you think?"

  I didn't know what to think, but the first thing that came out of my mouth was,"Is...Is this for me?"

  Ross placed a kiss on my hand and said,"It is. Do you like it?"

  I bent over and put my hands on my knees, trying to take this in. I began to cry, and Ross pulled me in for a hug.

  He said,"Shh. It's okay. You deserve this. I'm not taking it back, Y/N."

  I said,"But-"

  Ross rubbed my back saying,"I bought this for you. Please don't take it back."

  I nodded, and Ross placed keys in my hand.

  He wiped my tears and said,"Let's go for a drive."

  I gave Ross a few kisses, before I said,"Thank you so much, baby. This means everything to me. How did you know I liked this car?"

  Ross chuckled saying,"Your mom told me. She helped me find it, actually."

  I smiled at him saying,"Well, I'm glad she told you. Really, Ross, thank you."

  Ross nodded and took off the bow, before he set it aside and opened the driver's side door for me. I thanked him and got inside.

  Then, Ross sat in the passenger seat and asked me,"Are you ready?"

  I put my hands on the wheel and took a deep breath.

  I smiled as I said,"I'm ready."

  My own car. This didn't feel real yet. After all these years, I could officially have a car to call my own. I think it hit me when I cried not too long ago, but it would hit me even harder that night. And when it did, Ross was there to comfort me.