Orlando Bloom x Reader

Dedicated to RandomBrain5678

   Y/N'S POV

  I groaned before I buried myself deeper underneath the covers.

  However, I heard someone ask me a little too sarcastically for my liking,"What's wrong with the baby?"

  I rolled my eyes, knowing it was Orlando. Orlando was cute. I'd admit that, but sometimes, I wished he was like his characters: Will or Legolas.
  Strong arms pulled me from underneath the covers. On a more serious note, Orlando's look told me that he was concerned about me.

  So, I shook my head before I told him"I..I will be fine. I am j..just a little-"

  I sneezed, but after feeling the pain that originated from my stomach, I flinched. Yes, it was that time of month, but I was sick at the same time. Not a good combination. Next, Orlando laid me back down on the bed before he handed me several tissues. Thankful for this lifesaver, I blew my nose into the tissues.

  Orlando kissed my forehead before he said to me,"Stay here, babe. I'll be right back."

  I nodded before he kissed my forehead again. With that, he made his way out of our shared bedroom. A few seconds later, I played with the ends of my pillow as I began to contemplate how often I got sick this time of year. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I was glad that I had a man like Orlando at my side to help me.
  Speaking of Legolas, I actually ran into Orlando at The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King premiere and we bonded immediately. Shortly after, we developed a very strong friendship, and eventually, it led to our first date. I called my mom that same day, but she told me that she wasn't surprised, given my taste in guys. She knew I would have a blushing problem for the rest of my life, too.

  It was moments like those where I thanked God for giving me skin like no other. Speaking of Orlando, he came back into the bedroom with dozens of donuts, chips, and my favorite kind of candy.
  I smiled, yet I grabbed the donuts from Orlando first. Orlando laughed before he got in behind me. I leaned on him, while he rubbed circles on my stomach slowly. In order to cheer me up some more, he talked to me about his day. I would just stare at him every once and a while, or I would just nod off. At some point, I opened my eyes to see Orlando pouting at me.

  I apologized before Orlando waved it off.

  Then, he said to me,"Do you really need this much food? I got this much, because you usually are a little...moody."

  I nodded, and then I kissed Orlando's cheek. He kissed my cheek in return. Feeling a little bored now, I turned on the TV. Orlando groaned, seeing that Titanic was on again, but even I didn't feel like watching that today. I turned to another channel and Victorious was on.
  I smiled immediately before I started singing along with Victoria Justice. While I'm sure I looked like a fool right now, Orlando just smiled at me as he let me go off.

  When I was done singing, Orlando looked into my eyes as he asked me,"Did you ever watch any of my movies?"

  I blushed, but I cleared my throat before I answered,"Well, I actually watched them all the time. Mom had to make me stop watching them for a while, because I would..I would.."

  I couldn't bring myself to say it in front of Orlando, but it was like he could read my thoughts because he said,"You would get upset seeing me with someone else. Baby, that's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. If you were a famous movie star or a famous television actress, I would get upset seeing you kissing someone else or saying that you loved them. Hey..."

  For some apparent reason, I started crying, so Orlando pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back, and his warmth seemed to make me forget about the constant pain shooting through my body right now. Orlando shushed me before he kissed my nose. Then, he waited patiently until I was able to calm myself down.

  Several seconds later, I wiped my face before Orlando kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back. I couldn't be rude.

  He held on for a while before he pulled away very slowly.

  Orlando squeezed my hands as he said to me,"I love you too much to see you cry, and I mean that. I know it's probably more directed towards the pain, but you don't have to go through it alone. Now, let's get comfortable and watch The Amazing World of Gumball!"

  I let out a chuckle, but that was Orlando and I's favorite show that was on Cartoon Network right now. I snuggled into him. Orlando pulled me even closer before he reminded me why I would always be good enough for him.