Chapter 5- Gare-bear

Gare-Bear

Gare-Bear

Generation why

By; Conan Gray

****************

The pogues sat around a construction site on the rich side of town. All except Izzy who was running late as usual. She skated down the street until she finally reached the building. Izzy places her board under her arm and walked through the building.

She heard voices in the back so that's where she went. Her friends were spread out all sitting or standing somewhere on the half way built back deck.

"Hey!" She exclaims walking up to Kiara and wrapping her arms around the back of the girls shoulder. The brunette girl angled her head to see Izzy. JJ let out a scoff letting her know he wasn't happy the blonde girl was there but she ignored him.

"Hey Iz" she smiles. The girls let go of each other. Izzy walked over to the small cooler that JJ sat next to. She went to grab a beer but he was quick to put his arm on top of it.

"Come on maybank" the blonde girl groaned. JJ just shook his head no.

"No way Thornton my beer my choice" The hot headed boy told her. She crossed her arms over her chest ready to fight back when Kiara spoke up.

"You can have mine, I'm gonna go check out inside" Kie tells them. She hands Izzy her beer before heading inside.

"Thanks kiki" Izzy said taking a big sip of her beer. While Kiara was inside Izzy moved over and hopped up on a platform with Pope. When she stood up she adjusted her yellow tube top that held a white bikini under it. She matched her top with some white shorts.

Her wrist were filled with different bracelets. The majority of them purple. Purple is Izzys all time favorite color. Her nails always painted in a pastel purple color. Her phone case was purple along with a lot of her closet. She reached into her pocket pulling out her signature clear lipgloss and applying a coat before putting it back.

They all talked for a while. Kiara stayed inside checking the house out. John b climbed onto the roof of the house where he balanced on it.

"That's what a 3 story fall, I'll give you about 1 in 3 chance of survival" Pope tells him. John b licks his finger putting it out to test the wind.

"Should I do it?" He asks looking to his friends. The blonde girl looked up at him putting her hand over her eyes to shield the sun.