Chapter 27- Now or never

Now or never

Now or never

Paradise

By; Bazzi

**************

The group of 4 spent the evening by the fire drinking and smoking. JJ and Izzy spent the night arguing about the stupidest things. Except this time it was different. The arguing wasn't meant to be mean or annoying but playful. They would laugh about it after.

John b and Pope would butt in with their opinions randomly throughout each argument. Their arguments consisted of which food is the best, what show is better friends or the office and now they were arguing about what Disney movie was the best.

"Tangled is definitely in my top 3 but princess and the frog can't be beat" Izzy explains with a playful smile taking a sip of her beer. JJ sits next to her. Pope and John b sit on another log next to them. This time they decided to join in on the discussion.

"What about Pocahontas?" Pope asked. Izzy made a pfft sound.

"Pocahontas is one of the worst Disney movies" she says.

"No way! There are far worse ones than Pocahontas" JJ nudges her shoulder.

"Okay what are your top movies maybanks?" Izzy challenges raising her eyebrows.

"Okay let's see" he pauses tapping his finger on his chin before perking up. " ratatouille, monsters inc and ..... Mulan" Izzy snorts whole John b narrows his eyes.

"Mulan?" He says slowly and in a low tone questioning the blonde boys answer.

"Yeah I mean she's a badass character who shows people that girls can do anything guys can do plus Mushu is the best" Izzy says making all the boys look to her.

"Exactly!" JJ beams pointing to her.

"What are your top 3 Iz?" Pope asks. Izzy doesn't even have to think she sits up and clears her throat.

"Tangled, princess and the frog , and mulan" she says looking to JJ as she says the last one. They all seem satisfied with her answer and continue the conversation. After a while JJ gets up to go get more beers. A minute later pope follows to go to the bathroom. Izzy and John b sit in silence looking to the fire.

"Thank you" John b breaks the silence. Izzy looks to him her eyes brows furrowing.

"What?" She questions.