Chapter 26- nap time

Nap time

Nap time

Teenager in love

By; Madison beer

************

The group gathered back at the chateau. JJ and pope both sat in chairs. John b said he had to run and grab something so Izzy and Kiara stayed standing up throwing a ball back and forth. Soon enough John b was back but not alone.

Sara Cameron came in behind him and sat on the couch next to him. Izzy and Kie both stopped throwing the ball and stiffened up. Izzy leaned against a beam silently.

She hadn't liked Sara Cameron for years. She kissed Izzys boyfriend. Izzy got over that a long time ago but after what she did to Kiara she decided she didn't like the girl. But after what she did to topper she couldn't stand her.

Her brother could be difficult to say the least and she knew it. But he was still her brother and Sara broke his heart. She cheated. She was mad at John b too but after he almost died she couldn't stay mad for too long.

"No effing way! You brought her here?!" Kiara exclaims.

"Is she in on this now?" Izzy says more quiet than Kiara. Her tone was more hurt than angry unlike Kiara who was more angry than hurt.

"Look all I care is that her cut comes from your share" JJ points to John b who rolls his eyes at him. Izzy plays with her nail polish not in the mood for the fight that's about to happen.

"I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing! A pogue thing!" Kiara motions around to the group.

"I gotta say I'm a tad uncomfortable with this" pope says sheepishly. John b glares whole Kiara looks triumphant.

"Thank you" she mutters.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John b asks frustrated.

"I don't know I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" he argues. JJ nods in agreement.

"True! Most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ adds making Izzy laugh.

"I ship it" Izzy smiles raising her hand. Pope playfully rolls his eyes at her but has a smile on his face.

"You know we were all pretty comfortable until you brought her here" kiaras eyes narrow at sara. Sara stands up abruptly and gets in kiaras face. Izzys eyes widen.