Chapter 9- The boneyard

The boneyard

The boneyard

Love lies

By: Khalid

****************

The boneyard was famous on the island of outer banks. Most teenagers spent plenty of nights there getting drunk and partying. This was the one place where kooks and pogues both met up along with tourons.

Keggers at the bomeyard where one Izzys favorite things. It was a way to let loose, get drunk and find a random person to hook up with. And those were her exact plans for tonight. She still had jean shorts and the pastel purple bikini top from earlier on but since the party was on the beach it didn't matter.

The group headed down to the beach. The boys carried the keg and sat it down in a random spot. Izzy sat down the packages of solo cups they brought next to it.

The party didn't take long to kick up. Soon after the pogues arrived so did other people. Now music was blaring , the sun was setting and almost everyone had a drink in their hand. Izzy was on her 3 or 4th drink she couldn't remember how many she had. She isn't a lightweight in fact she's the opposite. But after the past couple days she's had she wanted something a little stronger than beer. That's why she brought a little flask filled with vodka.

Izzy is dancing in the crowd surrounded by a few tourist boys who think she's cute and are hoping to have a summer fling with the beautiful blonde. Izzy on the other hand was just looking for a distraction for the time being.

All the pogue were spread out around the beach. John b was standing with Pope talking about different things. JJ was having a chugging competition with a tourist girl who he let win. Kiara was talking to a boy about astrology which he could care less about and really just wants to get in her pants.

As Izzy was dancing she saw her twin brother with his girlfriend. Izzy glares at them before making her way over to Kiara and John b who also had their eyes glued on the pair.

"What is she doing here?" Kiara asks with venom in her voice. Kiara also didn't like Sara for more reasons than one but after she found out what she did to Izzy she hated her even more.

"I don't know but I'm gonna go give her a piece of my mind" Izzy starts to march over to them only to be pulled back by John b and Kie who each grab one of her arm.

"Not tonight you can punch her another day" Kiara tells Izzy. She takes a deep breath and agrees they both drop her arm.

"Come on lets dance" Izzy suggest pulling Kiara. John b declines and goes back to Pope but the two girls go over to where everyone is dancing. Izzys hips sway to the music. A big smile on her face. The affects of the alcohol were hitting her slightly but she can still see straight and in her book that meant she was good.