Chapter 22- "What can I say, my moms a b*tch"

"What can I say, my moms a b*tch"

This town

By; Niall Horan

****************

Izzy's feet carry her as he lungs scream at her to stop. Her legs pump her in the direction of hewards shop. Her head goes foggy as she tries to beat Shoupe in hopes her brother can hold him off long enough.

As she sees her destination her legs beg her to stop but instead she moves even faster. She only allows herself to slow when she approaches the door. Izzy swings it open rushing in.

She meets the faces of her friends all gathered around the counter. They look at her with shock and concern. She pants leaning her hands on her knees as she inhales and out hales quickly trying to slow her breaths.

"Izzy?! What's going on?" Kiara asks stepping out from behind the counter. Izzy holds a finger up for her to hold on before straightening up.

"You need to leave" she looks straight at pope. His eyes widen.

"What?!" His voice was filled with worry. Izzy nods
her head yes frantically.

"Now! You need to leave now. Shoupes coming-" before Izzy can finish her sentence shoupe and heyward burst through the doors.

"Pope you are under arrest" shoupe starts saying the Miranda rights.

"No" Izzy whispers. Her heart drops at the thought of her best friend behind bars. Shoupe makes his way over to to the group. Izzy quickly jumps in-front of shoupe.

"Move out of the way young lady" shoupe spits. Izzy shakes her head.

"No, no it wasn't him. It was me. He didn't do it. He's innocent" Izzy rants trying to convince him.

"Why would you sink your own boat?" Shoupe questions. Izzy demeanor changes into a more casual one. She thinks Pope is safe and that's all that matters.

"What can I say my moms a b*tch" Izzy shrugs. She relaxes holding her hands out to be cuffed but is mortified when shoupe pushes her out of the way.

"Your mom said you might do this. I'm sorry but I have no choice" he explains cuffing Pope.

The next few seconds are a blur of Izzy. The group follows pope outside where a cop car is. They all are yelling that he's innocent but he doesn't flinch. That's until JJ speaks up snapping Izzy out of her trance.