Chapter 51- honeybuns

C H A P T E R  5 1

H O N E Y B U N S

H O N E Y B U N S

Kiss kiss

Machine gun Kelly

Isabell Thornton hadn't felt pure panic in a long time but when Popes face swelled up twice the size and he became unconscious, she did. They rushed to the truck, quickly covering the cross up. JJ sped all the way to his cousins house while Izzy held Popes head in her lap.

"Ricky! Ricky! Hey! Bro!" JJ frantically yelled, jumping out of the truck. "Ricky hey! I got a problem bro, I know you're mad at me!"

"Remember that time you stole my ambulance?" He fumed, his eyes widening.

"Okay, I helped with that. Not going to lie." Izzy stood next to JJ, gripping his hand so tight the circulation cut off.  Ricky slammed the door in their face but the Pogues were able to convince him to help.

JJ and John B laid Pope onto his kitchen table after Sarah threw everything off. "Look, you know I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't an emergency." He looked down at Pope "hang in there buddy, hang in there!"

"Wasps"

"Wasps? Is he allergic to wasp?" Ricky was shirtless and family feud was playing in the background. It was obvious he wasn't expecting company.

"Obviously!" Izzy snapped, not able to control herself. She felt her chest tighten, a familiar sign of a panic attack. She fought it off the best she could for Pope. "Please just help him."

"What's his name? What's his name?"

"Pope." Sarah frantically replied.

"Hey Pope. Hang tight I gotta get my kit." He rushed out of the room.

"Hang tight?! Hang tight Ricky?" JJ held Izzy's hand even tighter, feeling her loosing her grip

"He's looking for his kit. Go help him." John B encourages. JJ looks to Izzy, scared to leave her. John B understands and swoops in, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. JJ sprints after his cousin to help find the kit.

She grabbed Popes limp hand, letting him know she was there. Pope was there for her through her hardest times. When her dad died he knew what to say, if she needed someone to help fix her cuts and bruises after her mom he was there and when she got shot he spent every day at the hospital with her.