Chapter 25- "well well well"

"Well well we'll"

"Well well we'll"

Backyard boy

By; Claire Rosinkranz

*************

Izzy rolled over to find the spot JJ had fallen asleep in empty. She shots up and looked around but her heart sunk when she didn't see him. That was until she noticed a note on her bedside table.

Had to go get Jb didn't want to wake you. We're meeting at the wreck at 3. See you then.

Ps. You snore

-JJ

Izzy chuckles as she sat down the note and stood up. The clock beside her bed read 12 so she had some time to herself. She felt as if she hadn't had a chance just to breathe in days and was excited to have some free time.

She quickly got dressed into some washed jean shorts and matched them with a red cropped tank top. Her hair was curly from the night before so she braided two braids in her hair stopping at the end of her scalp and tying the rest into a ponytail. She pulled two pieces to frame her face that were curled as well.

Once she was ready for the day she grabbed her bag before making her way over to her balcony. She didn't want to face her mom after ditching mid summers just yet. She grabbed onto the tree and climbed down with her backpack and her skate board on her back.

She quickly walked down the street and then skated a little bit until she reached about the halfway point between figure 8 and the cut. She skated to a park that had a single skate ramp. Although it was covered in graffiti it was one of her favorite places to skate. It was huge and no one really knew about it giving her time to clear her head.

She sat her bag down and started skating. She did some of the tricks that she had been doing for years along with trying some new tricks. She did a couple well and failed a couple. After a while she took a break to get some snacks out of her bag. When she was stopped she checked her phone to see it was 3:12.

"Sh*t" Izzy muttered hopping up and skating down the street. A few minutes later she arrived at the wreck where she put her board under her arm before walking inside. All her friends were already there. JJ and Pope were at a table whole John b was sitting at the counter. Kiara was cleaning up around the wreck clearly mad about something.

Izzy quietly walked in but everyone's eyes shot to her. She smiled sheepishly setting her stuff on the counter and leaning her board up against it before giving John b a hug.