Synopsis

Isabell Thornton also known as Izzy Has never felt like she's belonged on the little island of outerbanks

Has never felt like she's belonged on the little island of outerbanks. She is classified as a kook because of her wealth but doesn't fit in due to her untamed personality. She fits in better with the pogues but can never fully be one because of her social status.

               Izzy spends most of her days with
Group of  friends who are also know as the pogues. Even though she loves her friends she never feels understood or fully accepted but she would never be the one to say that.

                       Izzy is know for many things.
Some good some bad. She's the life of every party. If you need something she'll be there with a bottle of vodka and a sassy remark. Whenever her friends need cheering up she's always there for them. She can make almost anyone smile.

                     Although Izzy is surrounded
by a great group of  friends and has plenty of money she can't help but feel isolated. She can't help but feel alone. As if all her friends just see her as a good time and not a person. Sometimes she just wishes for someone to see her and not her money or her body.

    Maybe the person who sees the real her has been there all along....

⚠️ warning⚠️
—————————-
Profanity
Underage drinking
Mentions of sex
Abuse
Drug use
*don't read if any of these are a trigger*