𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Please enjoy and love our Timmy! ❤️✨ Let's reach this story to 1k 'cause why not~ hehe,

in a world where you are given amount of words that you can use each day, once u'll run out, you are not allowed to speak.

TIM'S POV

I YAWN and was ready to go to university when I noticed... I HAVE 0 WORDS! I gulp and made a funny expression... I guess I'll have to go with the flow for today... Oh man... Jason's gonna tease me!!

As I walk the hallways of our university, I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw a grinning Jason Todd. "0 Words for today?" I nodded sadly and he hummed.

"Oh also our class has a new rule," He suddenly smirk wickedly as I looked at him confused. "Whover has 0 Words will stay after class to clean the whole classroom- HAHAHAHA!"

I scowl and looked unamused at Jason, I huffed and left Jason whose behind my trail and still laughing his butt off.

"Today we're gonna learn sign language so that we can communicate to those who ran out of Words." Needless to say I was ecstatic! I can still communicate using my hands and I won't be left behind too!

"Hey mute people Hahaha," Jason joked but I smacked his head upside down as people gave him a deadly glare and I stuck my tongue at him then with fun I started to learn.

The next day went by, and I noticed... I HAVE FUDGING 10,000 WORDS! YES!

As I walked through the hallways Jason spotted me with a shocked expression on his face as he flail his arms. "Like... How?!" I saw he only has 200 Words and I grin teasingly.

"HAHA you just got 200!" I stuck my tongue at him as my words number decrease and so did Jason who clicked his tongue. "Tt, f**king nerd!"

6,800 Words left as me and Jason were at the cafeteria eating our lunch. Before I could even take a bite, Jason nudge my shoes, we are eating face to face with one another.

"Nerd! The cute girl is staring at you again!" He smirked as my eyes dart back and forth in nervousness. "Now?" He nodded and winked at me.

"I heard a rumor that she's also crushing on you. I think you should confess man," He patted my shoulder, "Really..?" I asked to myself and I nod curtly, determine.

"I'll confess tomorrow," Jason tilted his head, "Why not now?" I shrugged my shoulders and said in a matter of fact. "I have to practice," He hummed and nodded in agreement. "Fair enough."

4,370 Word left and I'm practicing my confession while facing the mirror.

"I love you!" Too forward.

"Hang out?" Too blunt & creepy!

I groan and start to frustratedly bang my face on my pillow, and there... I let exhaustion take over my body.

I stretched and baffled when I only have 1 WORD LEFT! SH*T I USED TOO MANY WORDS LAST NIGHT!

"What?! Only 1?! What about your confession?" Jason asked as I just sadly shrug my shoulders. He glance behind my shoulder and grin.

"Oh sh*t, she's walking towards you man! I have to go~ good luck!" He pat my shoulder than start to walk away- "WAIT!" - FUDGE! 0 Words and I had to waste it to good for nothing Jason!

I gulp when I saw (Y/n) (L/n) standing in front of me with a cute smile on her face. "Hello.." She said as I smile nervously with a small wave..

She took a deep breathe and blushed. "I-I-uhm... I LIKE YOU!... what do you... think about me..." She timidly confessed and asked while Tim stood there in shock but panic when she was waiting for his answer... an idea suddenly pop his head!

"Oh... you have 0 words today.. so... see you tomorr-!" I stopped her by gently holding her wrist as she looked at me. "Huh?"

I then started to sign language. "Is that sign language?" She asked shock and I nodded. She smiled, "Can you do it again?" I hummed and slowly but surely used sign language for her.

"I. Love. You... Will. You. Be. My. Girl. Friend?" I waited for her response as she stood there utterly shocked... she then smile wide and hugged me which made me grin happily as she said those words I'd want to hear again.

"YES-Yes, I will!"