switching positions + damian wayne

notes: requested by @darlingiaminsane
damian is 18-19 years old here; hope i was able to achieve your request~ enjoy 💚

🦇

"Tsk... this is so boring." Damian said underneath his breathe as he is wearing a casual yet black tuxedo underneath his long and flowing green yukata embedded with golden dragons.

"Awe come on Damian, have a little fun!" Tim Drake whose wearing a red tuxedo underneathe yet holds a flowing cape bird like with his signature domino mask.

"Besides its to celebrate golden boy's parents on going show- honestly I think this is the only GALA that I actually like." Jason Todd whose wearing a red yukata and a full black body suit while wearing black mask that covers his mouth but shows his magnified green eyes.

"And~ its a theme party~!" Dick Grayson lunge at his brothers who either rolled their eyes or scoffed or chuckle as he wear his signature acrobatic clothes. "You look good Dami~" Dick teased as the Batman ninja scoffed.

"Its Damian to you and Get off Grayson." He stated to the man as he harshly slapped his hand away on his shoulder.

Grayson pouted while Tim just laughed at the two's antics, Jason was drinking a wine when someone caught his eye.

"Hey- isn't that Diana's apprentice?" The brother's heads turn and the three shrugged their shoulders. "Well I can't see them well." Tim stated the obvious which made Jason growled and before he could protest, Mr. Bruce spoke to them.

"Boys I would like you to see someone." He said and motion the four of them to follow him and they did with Damian scoffing.

"Diana." Mr. Bruce politely called and the magnificent lady smiled and hugged Bruce. "Long time no see Mr. Bruce- hi boys." She smirked as the boys greeted her.

"This must be your apprentice." Mr. Bruce said as Ms. Diana nodded. The boys frowned as they couldn't depict her features due to the elegant red hood covering her face.

"Yes this is my apprentice. Mr. Bruce, boys I would like you to meet-"

Damian's breathe hitched as his eyes gently take in her feature, as she lift off her hood, it revealed glowing (e/c) eyes, her face gently swirled with golden designs that comes with her look, a comfortable sleeveless black top with loose yet elegant pants that is embedded with gold intictrates.

"- (y/n) (l/n), she helps me make sculptures and is a fast leaner. She is-"

Her (h/c) hair flows behind her shoulders and a perfect smile painted her lips. "Dami- Damian." Emerald eyes blinked and he looked at Dick whose smirking as he pointed at her who was respectfully bowing.

"Its an honor to meet you. Prince Damian Wayne." He blinked but nonetheless nod curtly- shocked at how elegant her voice is.

"She is also a ninja- just like you my prince." Damian's eyes widen as the other brothers whistled. "Well- we will leave you two be." They went their seperate ways and here Damian looked at (y/n) whose smiling genuinely.

A soft song played at the ballroom and he gently took out his hand for her. "May I have this dance?" He said smoothly which made her blush but gently place her hand on his.

And there they slowly danced, letting the soft gaze of moonlight shone on them. Little did they know, behind those mask that only show few color of their eyes- they did met before.

"So boy Im trying to meet your momma on a Sunday."

"Hmm... you fell in love within our ninja clan then?" Damian's mother asked but her son shook his head as he smirked-

"Then make lot of love on a monday."

Damian pushed you on the ground as both of you dueled, both eyes glint with mischevous and the prince licked his lips as you chuckle and pull him closer but twirled both of you and aim your knife on his neck and you smirked.

"Switching positions." You said as Damian smirked behind his mask.

"Do... I know you from somewhere?" Damian asked as she hummed and shook her head lightly. "I don't think so my prince.." She said softly as he hummed but smile slight. "I hope I get to know you then," Damian said as she smiled.

"Likewise, my prince."