96,000: bat brothers meets a poor vigilante

NOTE- requested by @iluvbrunettes sorry that it took me a while I hope you like it ✨💜

-

Gotham City; Well in my area- Gotham Heights is what I like to call it. Is surrounded by diverse community, my community.

I am a proud (nationality) and this is my home. Yes... it is not an ideal areas for rich people- especially the heroes since I can assume they live on the highest places of Gotham.

Then there is me, (Y/n) (L/n) a college student and a vigilante. Yes, I am a vigilante and no I am not considered a hero- I am more of like Robin Hood. Who saves his people without the need of status- yet was despised by the rich.

So I am a magician- technically still learning but I am getting there. I learn that I can use telekenises and even mind control. I sometimes encountered the Justice League but mostly the Robins, current and former.

I am not sure if its accidental or what but those boys always end up with me- and as a matter of fact- I know they are the Wayne siblings. I really wish Wally ended zipping his lips. Same goes for his uncle Barry by spilling it to me during family dinner.

I rolled my eyes at that but promise to keep my lips sealed since I respect their privacy- no one needs to know- with villains aiming for their life that is.

Anyways, today- Gotham- well technically the Wayne corporation hosted a pool party and a lottery for us superheroes, privately of course. And- well- I was invited by Nightwing who is wearing his domino mask but wearing blue trunks- dayum. Ehem.

Technically, everyone is wearing their mask while some don't and are wearing swim wear. And there is me, wearing a simple (f/c) bikinis with a cloth wrapped around my legs, so it looked like a long skirt.

How Nightwing or should I say Grayson found about me- I do not know. I was just minding my own business when someone tapped me on the shoulder and I saw the Bat brothers eyeing me with a curious Tim- Red Robin.

"96 K, Go." I raise an eyebrow and looked at the public and superheroes to see busy murmuring and wishing to the ticket lottery.

"If I win the lottery, you'll never see me again." I said and Nigthwing laughed a little. "Damn we only joking stay broke then." I glared at him as so did Jason Todd or Red Hood behind his red domino mask.

"I'll be downtown- Get a nice studio- I'll get out of the barrio..." I said as I gently move my finger tip letting out (f/c) clouds on my hands.

Jason frown more and stood beside me as I raise my eyebrow at him. "For real though, Imagine how it would feel goin' real slow- Down the highway of life with no regrets." He said as he suddenly rub my hand with his which made me shock a little but nodded slightly.

"And so-? Where will you?" Asked Nightwing as I hummed and smile again. "If I win the lottery... you'll wonder where I've been.." I emphasized and Red Robin looked at the citizens then glance at Red Hood who has his hands clenched. "-And no breaking your neck for respect or a paycheck." Said Red Hood as (your superhero name) blinked at the sudden outburst of Red Hood and she then spoke.

"What would you do with the 96,000?" I asked and Nightwing spoke, "For real though, I'll take a break from the wheel and we'll throw, the biggest block apart--" It was then intervened by Robin who was silent the all time, as he gently took my hand as we looked at each behind our mask. "It's silly when we get into these crazy hypothetical, you really want some bread? Then go ahead, create a set of goals-"

Red Robin then put his arms around my neck and smirked. "-- A weekend when we can breathe and take it easy~" Robin or Damian harshly pushed Tim off of me as I rolled my eyes at their small beating as he spoke. "--Cross em' off the list as you pursue 'em, and with those ninety-six! I know precisely what I'm doing."

I hummed as I just smirked and wave and started walking towards the pool. "See you around~"

1,2,3 Ninety-six G's, between you and me!

Ninety-six G's, A brand new lease!

The crowd was going wild as Nightwing suddenly splashed me and I splashed him back but then said to him again my answer. "I'll be downtown, see you around~ Around!" I said as I push him down on the pull and hurriedly swam towards land as I heard him growl and run after me.

Whoa, Whoa

I'll be downtown!

Oh!

Red Hood then spoke at (y/s/n) as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "We can pay all the debts we owe-" I looked at the mysterious people wearing mask as I looked back at my childhood- A struggling teenage- at the same time a vigalente.

I blinked when I felt something between my fingertips and my eyes widen when I saw Damian put my sigil. He smirked and spoke "You can get a plane and go- swimming in dough or-"

It was then Jason's turn to speak. "We could tell everyone we know." He smirked and I glare at them and ignore the groans and clapping if the audience as someone one the lottery and Grayson congratulating while Bruce and Tim gave the large check on the person.

"What do you want..." I said and Jason shrugged. "Nothing honestly. Since we knew for a long time that you are the mysterious vigilante... and well struggling financially." I huffed and elbowed him on his ribs and he grunt in pain. ".. D-int' mea-n to offe-nd!"

Damian rolled his eyes and looked at me. "... We could use another Batwoman." I blinked and shook my head. "... How about you join the Outsiders then?" My eyes widen a bit and slightly pout.

"Hm... then..." I put out my hand and Damian looked at it. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)... they call me (Y/S/N)." Jason raised his eyebrow. "Why?" I then smirked and looked at him. My eyes gently glowing pure red and he smirked. "Ohoho I get it!" He said and Damian nodded as well.

Guess I won't be a vigilante that long then.