𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Writing at a 2 AM gives me vibes even though I'm so sleepy~ but can't sleep! Hope you guys like it and enjoy 💙 sorry very short 😢

you are my best friend and your getting married but on our last night, I finally confessed..

DICK'S POV

"HERE!" I laughed as I pulled you near a waiting area as it started to heavily rain. You were clutching your soaked cardigan jacket, your hair damp with water as I shook my black locks and pushed it away from my blue eyes.

"Whew! This is some heavy rain... do you think its bad luck." She giggled as I just laughed nervous, still clutching your jacket close to you.

She sighed and smile small, rubbing her wet hair. "Well... I should call a cab or something... I should also call (fiance's name) just to let him know I'm fine."

I felt a pang on my chest as I started to shake from nervous and scared... I pushed away strands of my hair away from my face as I let out huffs of breathe.

(Y/n) glance at Dick and saw he was shivering badly and his blue eyes linger with worry. She frown and put down her wet phone.

"Hey Dick... your shaking so much. Are you okay?" She went near you and you gulp then closed your eyes uttering the words you want to say to her...

"I have loved you since we were eighteen..." I said as the patter of rain echoes around the both of us. My eyes tightly shut as to not see her expressions.

"Long... before we thought the same thing... to be loved and be loved..."

"Really...?" My eyes suddenly shot open as she looked at me. She was... smiling... her (e/c) eyes shine brighter than ever.