bending pt. 4 + bat brothers au.

NOTE- Its not the end I'm afraid~! Enjoy!

-

"That's Lunch!" Spoke the head of this transplant. I sighed and removed the warm and foggy goggles I had on, leaving strips of smoke stains on my face. I have been electrocuting, burning and steaming the train and car parts non-stop... I had to keep me being Avatar a secret as to actually know the situation of Gotham City.

"(L/n)! Here's your payment for the day!" Boss called out as I jog towards him and gently took the envelope and look inside. I sigh mentally... enough money to buy me a food for the day but... not enough to pay some rent next time.

I smile small and the Boss frown. "I'm sorry lad..." I shook my head at the old one. "Don't be, its enough for me to have a meal for today... I gotta go Boss, see you tomorrow!" I said as he smile and wave- the old man is a good person I can tell, after I told my situation- me being the Avatar and all- he decided to gave me the open job and let me actually feel what its like here in Gotham.

Little did I know someone was watching me. There stood on the upper deck was Grayson and Todd who were frowning harshly. "What the hell..." Jason muttered as Grayson huffed and nodded at his brother. "Come on- let's go follow her." Jason nod curtly as they both went out of the factory where Damian and Tim looked out for the Avatar- who is surprisingly riding on a humangous Dire wolf with small wolves- could be his/her pup that people murmured which made the pure white wolf whine and made the huge one growled as it pushed their pup under their belly.

(Y/n) gently tapped on their neck fur line and both gently run amongst the crowd. "Come on." Damian said as he then jump from roof to roof with his brothers following.

-

Sundown happens and the brothers were awestruck when they were at the lowest community- poor people's houses, there the Avatar herself, gave money, who she earned it- to them. They were declining first but she insist which sigh the head of the family but smile genuinely.

"Have you guys eaten anything?" She asked nicely as Damian frown at the sight... his brothers were not exposed that much to this side... except Jason whose clenching his fist at the state.

"Avatar! Hehehe!" Giggles surround the Avatar and so did their parents as the Avatar gently carried the smiling boys and girls using her air bending which made them laugh even more. The wolves barked as the Avatar let the child and her companions play while she then got something out of her stash... plenty of food.

"Here... I know its not much but I hope it can satisfy enough of your hunger.." The Avatar spoke and the parents smile and bow in respect. "This is enough for us Avatar-" "Please... call me (y/n).." The parents smile and asked if she would like to join dinner with them and before she can even say yes-

"Will this help?" All heads turn to see the brothers who- shockingly has live fish, cooked rice and vegetables on their hands. The Avatar rose an eyebrow in shock as the wolves whine in confusion. "Avatar! Are these friends of yours?" Asked the giddy young girl as she smiled at Tim who smile as well.

"... Yes, these are my friends." The Parents smile wider and sigh in relief as the boys gave them fresh food, "This is enough for us Avatar and.." Grayson smiled and nodded. "We are the Wayne brothers." This made the mother gasp in shock and the father frown slightly. "Oh... I see..." The father coughed and Avatar sense the tension... even Jason.

"Well... thank you for this... kids come over now, its almost supper." The twins nodded and gave a huge hug to the wolves followed by hugging the Avatar tightly as she giggled. "Will you visit us next time?" The cute boy asked and she ruffled his hair.

"I'll make sure to come visit." The boy nodded and run along with his twin as the mother entered, the father bowed in respect to the Avatar but glared at the brothers who frown. "It was nice to see you again," He said to the Avatar who nodded.

He then went inside their makeshift home tent and the Avatar glared at the brothers who scowled. "What did we do?" Damian asked.

-

PHWOSH!

You send a gush of wind to the brothers who stood still but they now look disheveled. "Why were you following me?" You asked and Jason spoke. "Dianne advised us to follow you." You scoffed and crossed your arms. "Of course she would."

Damian frowned at the state of her house... "You live here..." He muttered and she heard it, the wolf mother and pup felt her tension and growled but she gently soothed their fur. "Yes. I live here."

Jason jabbed the side of Damian's neck slightly and Grayson talked. "Why didn't you tell us you work at the Tournament?" The Avatar scoffed. "What's it to you?" Tim then pushed. "We can help you pay your bills." Avatar rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I get it you are trying to help me but I don't need it, if you'll excuse me-!" "You, as the Avatar should not be treated like this." Damian said and this made the wolves growled even more and this time I didn't soothe them.

"... For your information... I chose this life." Grayson frowned at this. "You could have live in the Air Temple! Treated better than the poorest people!" This sent me on edge as I suddenly out of nowhere- pushed Damian on the floor and pointed a pointy air bladed knife on his neck.

The mother and pup protected me from Jason and Grayson whose fire and water elements burst on their hands while Tim halted his earth bend.

"... I as the Avatar deserve to know the state of my people. Non-benders and benders, the people you call poorest of the poor- hates the Wayne corporation. You ripped them out of their houses in exchange of factory extensions, you allowed child labor just for the children to provide their needs and their parent's necessities when they should be on education first, the sick have gotten more sicker than ever, AND you are saying I deserve better?" The brothers were silent as I huffed.

I pushed away from Damian who was scowling in regret and frustration. "Get out..." Before Jason could speak the pup snapped their fangs at them, the mother wolf nudge all of them out and slammed the door using her hind legs.

"Damn it!" Jason kicked the dirt in frustration as Grayson sigh. "Come on..." He said and the brothers left with regret slowly pilling up on their esteem. Meanwhile, the Avatar was on the ground, crying and begging the previous Avatars to show how she could help the people those in need.. and how she have hurt the brothers.. the mother wolf laid beside her and gently nuzzled her wet cheeks while the pup laid his head on her lap, her hands gently massaging his scalp as she softly cried.