𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Damian is older than you in this one shot! This might be my last part for Damian but we'll see hehehe. Warning!!

Both of you were kidnapped, they threaten to kill us, both... It's okay...

DAMIAN'S POV

"OHOH~ WHO'S IT GONNA BE... IS IT THE BLOOD SON OF BATMAN OR..." I growl when Deathstroke took a fistful of (Y/n)'s hair as she whimpered, she was all covered in bruises and I struggled when he went near her, I saw tears flowing from her cheeks as he is almost letting his other free hand roam where he shouldn't touch!

"... your little sister..." My domino mask widen when Deathstroke now swiftly holds his sword and is now almost aiming at her back when I screamed. "DON'T TOUCH HER! KILL ME INSTEAD! YOU WANT BATMAN RIGHT!? KILL ME! NOT MY SISTER!"

I saw her lift her head and her eyes glowed (f/c). Deathstroke hummed but didn't move a budge. I'm getting frustrated! "I don't know... your little sister is... unique.." She gasp as Deathstroke pulled her up and start to clench her throat, cutting her airway.

"Maybe she should die instead..." She whimpered and tried to use her powers but she was having a hard time. "Your powers won't work on me darling, the pill that I just gave you will slowly kill you on the inside, without my command your worthless..." He hummed then smirked wickedly...

"Now that just gave me an idea!" He laughed maniac as both of our eyes widen. "(Y/S/N), Kill the blood son of Batman." I saw (Y/n) scream and I started to thrash around. "NO!" I scream as I can't dealt that my sister is in pain and not me...!

She whimpered as she staggered up and gradually walks towards me, I saw her crying, her tears mixed with her blood... her eyes start to shine (f/c) with a tint of orange, both of her hands start to illuminate light (f/c)..

"Damian..." She called out my name as she struggles within herself. "Tt," Deathstroke clicked his tongue and he was suddenly at her back and let the edge of his sword casually lay on her bare neck.

"Do as I command (Y/S/N)," With his other free hand, he holds a button and she screamed in agony as her skin suddenly emits orange bubbles. "STOP IT!" I cried as she holds her head and the other pointing at me, where a telekinesis orb is forming.

"Time is ticking. Tick, Tock, Tick..." He laughed like a madman as I looked devastatingly at (Y/n) whose skin is now bursting with blisters and smoke, yet her other hand steadily aims at me. "Dami..." She whimpered and this time... I smile..

"Hey... its okay.. look at me... look at me..." I said softly as she struggled looking at me, her consciousness is slipping. "I... don't... want...! KH!" She bit her lip and blood start to flow down on her chin and then splat at the ground.

I smile sadly at my struggling sister as the orb is starting to get bigger. I ignore the laughing lunatic behind her as I try... and try... to make our moments count now...

"Hey... the current Robin... that's what they call me.." I tried to make a light conversation as (Y/n) growls and her eyes now covered in (f/c) and blood starts to seep out of her shoulder where Deathstroke's sword now dug deeper in that flesh.

"It... hurts..." Her voice echoed and I nodded tiredly. She whimpered as she tries to stop her powers but it just gets bigger and it's almost hitting my face. "Hey... I promise that you'll never be lonely.." She shook her head and I don't want to see her suffer anymore...

I smile wide for her only, the genuine smile she adored so much.. her (f/c) eyes widen and she let out a sob as Deathstroke pushed her closer to me, letting her uncontrolled hand stay on my beating heart. "Any last words, Robin?" He grinned wickedly as he drags low his sword in her shoulder, letting her blood and mine pool between our knees, she cried in the immense pain as I tried soothing her.

"And ever since that day..." She shook his head and begged. "Please... I don't... want to kill you..!" I hissed when her powers starts to flow painfully around me and I chuckle a little. "... I love you... beloved..."

The only thing I heard was her anguish scream before I was hugged by the darkness...