jason and dick; i'm addicted

- lowkey im very sorry for the lowcaps writing, i'm just too lazy to correct it but let me know if it irritates you okay? okay. enjoy.

"thanks again nightwing!" said the police officer as they cuff the fugitives. "how come they always thank you and not me." said red hood underneath his mask as nightwing sarcastically pose.

"'cause i'm cute?" jason rolled his eye and his phone vibrated. he fish it out of his side pockets and groan when it was faker whose calling. "what you want faker?"

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS?! OUR EXAMS ABOUT TO START!" nightwing and red hood's eyes widen and in speed of light they are dashingly running back to their campus.

-

"Ughhhh, headacheeee-!!" jason todd muttered as he is gently bang his head on the cafeteria table while dick grayson rubbed his temple. "... what's wrong with you?" damian asked as he took a bite of his fry.

jason todd groan and lean backwards. "they were running until they reach the university, and took the exam luckily." tim explained as he took a sip of his coffee while grayson just sigh. "atleast we won't get expelled.." tim shrugged and went somewhere.

"see you around then," damian said as he went to the opposite leaving the two older brothers. "are you hungry...? jason?" dick looked at his brother who was eyeing the girl by the other table.

"who is that?" dick looked to where he was looking and couldn't help but adore the girl. "she must be new..." jason smirked as he lean his chin on his hand.

"... and I don't know why but i'm addicted.." grayson couldn't agree more as she looks so fine. you were just reading your favorite book until you felt someone watching you.

you look up and saw the two brothers whose eyes widen and whistled or casually look at their phones. you giggle and just continue what your doing, little did they know you saw them as nightwing and red hood.