𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Yehey~ Damian babe! 💚 Just a heads up there may be one shots/ stories where he is older than you or the same age as you 'cause he cute and hot at the same time ✨ anyways enjoy!! and sorry if its short, its 2:00 am here-also first point of view.

we're playing truth or dare and someone dared you to kiss me, bold of me as a matter of fact.

DAMIAN'S POV

"WOHO! GO TODD!" Someone shouted as my brother, Jason Todd chugged the last beer and everyone hollered.

Then there's me, his 19-year old brother, sipping alcohol like there's no school tomorrow, but there is. I just sigh and-

"Ghk! What the f**k Drake?!" I hissed when I was suddenly dragged in a circle with other drunk people, and a bottle was between. I saw Grayson and Todd sat beside me and Drake.

"Yeah! Spin the bottle already!" I almost gag at Todd's breath, he reeks alcohol and to think he has high tolerance than me.

Someone spinned the bottle and it landed on my colleague, (Y/n) (L/n). We have the same class in (your course), a couple of times we sit with each other, she's not annoying in fact she's interesting...

Guys and girls laughed as the person who spinned the bottle asked her, "(Y/n) truth or dare?" She took a sip of her beer and smirked.

"Dare." The person pondered for a bit then he eyed me which made me raise an eyebrow as he smirked. "I dare you to kiss Wayne."

I heard a couple of whines and dismay from both parties as my brothers nudge my sides and shoulders, teasing me to no end.

I glance at her and she laughed. "Just a kiss? Easy dare." (L/n)'s background was a group of teenagers clapping, including my 'encouraging' brothers as she sat nearly in front of me.

I blinked twice and scoff, my lips curving upwards in amusement as my emerald eyes inspect her. "I don't wanna play no games."

I glare at the people who boo and said I was a party pooper until- "F**ck around, give me your last name." To say that I wasn't pleasingly interested was a lie.

I, again looked at her with a unfazed expression as she just smile but with mischief in her glowing (e/c) eyes.

"So...? Dare...?" She asked and I smirked.