𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Hey guys! Thank you so much for the reads and we are so close to reaching 1K reads! I can't thank you enough! So I hope you guys enjoy another one shot of our lovely nerd~ I might also add another short story for Boy blunder but who knows~

I was talking to my brothers about you, I suddenly stop when you came out of nowhere.

TIM'S POV

ME AND MY BROTHERS ARE AT THE BAR, celebrating the championship of Jason's team in football, the famous quarterback in our university.

We were just chugging down our drinks, but not to the extent we will let ourselves be drunk, considering we'll patrol later with Batman himself.

"Ugh- I can't believe we have to ditch the party by midnight." Jason groan as Damain rolled his emerald eyes. "Just be glad that Father even allowed you to atleast have fun in an hour." Damian whose almost at our age, swiftly took his shot and order another round.

Jason pout unmanly and I stifle a grin. "Whatever demonspawn." He said and Damian smirk in victory. "So... Replacement!" Jason sighed and I glare at his nickname for me, although there was no grudge but still!

"Whose the girl you've been seeing?" Jason asked as Dick and Damian look wide eye at me. "Dude! You got laid?!" Dick exclaimed with a grin as I just blush furiously and huffed.

"Tt, can't believe Drake will even get laid." Dick and Jason agreed as I gawk at Damian, "So who is it?" Dick asked in his older brother mode and I blissfuly sigh.

"She's nothing like the girl you've ever seen before." They all rose their eyebrown in amusment and lean close towards me. "Hoho~ what's her body like?-OUCH!" Jason asked then growl when Dick slap the back of his head.

I bit the bottom of my lip and sigh, "Huh? Is she that hard to describe?" Damian took a sip of his shot as I ponder. "I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful."

Before the other can retort, a beautiful girl walked up to us and smile. "Hey guys! Good game by the way Jason!" I felt my knees buckle slightly as I heard her melodic voice over the loud music.

The Robin's all looked at the gushing Tim and smirked as it was their friend after all. "'Sup girl! Have a drink with us!" Jason pulled (y/n) closer and was between him and me.

"Hey Tim what were you guys talking about?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders while grinning. "Nothing of the sort," She scoffed and nudge my side. "Come on~ let's go dancing!"

She happily said as she suddenly pulled me on the dance floor and we started vibing.

"Yo! I didn't know Tim have some moves!" Jason said shock as Dick laughed and pointed at their other brother whose also vibing with your best friend, Raven.

"Wh- even demonspawn?! Come on Dick! Let's show them our moves!" "Wh- Gah!" Needless to say all the brothers and Tim's crush are dancing with the crowd, ignoring the buzzing call from Batman... oh boy.