grayson x angry male vigalante

BAM! THUD!

"Okay! What the actual f*** (y/n)!?" Grayson screamed at the top of his lungs at the dormitory. This was then heard by his brothers who are in all Damian's room.

Jason eyebrow's furrowed and was about to go out when Tim stopped him and shook his head but Damian slightly opened the door of his room and they watch from afar.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! IN FRONT OF THE TEAM!" Grayson threw his eye mask somewhere and revealed fury behind his light blue eyes.

(Y/n) who is a protige of Scarlet Witch had their eyes glow dangerously (f/c), and snarled a bit but sigh and gently rub their eyes.

"I had to okay! If I did not do that then Garfield would've died!" You lash out as the other three had their eyes widen and Damian was about to butt in when Grayson pointed out and lash out.

"Beast Boy was assigned in an undercover mission with me! AND SO DID YOU! WE ALMOST HAD THEIR SECRETS! WE WOULD HAVE WON THE BATTLE! BUT NO! YOU HAD TO SCREW UP BECAUSE BEAST BOY WAS ABOUT TO BE SENT TO THE CAGE!"

(Y/n) had to throw his mother's long red coat and Tim hissed when he saw huge bruises on their arms and shoulders. "YOU KNOW BEAST BOY WILL DIE ON THAT CAGE IF HE CONTINUED TO FIGHT THEM! BEAST BOY IS THE LEADER OF THE OUTSIDERS AND A-!"

"SO WHAT?! EVERY LEADER MAKES A SACRFICE!" Grayson exclaimed and grunt in frustration, he then tossed his escrima sticks somewhere and was about to remove his uniform when (Y/n) spoke.

"LIKE HOW YOU SACRIFICED TIM?!" Grayson's movement halted and (Y/n) stood his ground. "... don't bring him into this..." He said and (Y/n) scoffed.

Tim bit his lip and Jason clenched his shoulder, while Damian frown even more. "Tim is a good leader unlike Beast B-!" (Y/n)'s hands glowed and clenched them.

"CUT THE CRAP GRAYSON! WE ALL KNOW HOW DISSAPOINTED YOU WERE WHEN BRUCE ADOPTED JASON AND TOOK HIM IN FOR A YEAR AND KEPT HIM A SECRET FROM YOU! WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU WERE BROKEN WHEN TIM EASILY GOT TO BE THE LEADER OF YOUNG JUSTICE WHILE YOU HAD TO EVEN PROVE YOURSELF TO THE MAX! YOU WERE EVEN ON THE VERGE OF KILLING HIS ONLY BLOOD SON!"

Richard growl and suddenly threw a batarang at (Y/n) who was in time to halt it but was shocked when another batarang is aimed at his neck. (Y/n) looked shock at Grayson whose heaving.

THUD! SHWISH!

"Drop the batarang Grayson!" All looked at Damian who has his katana point at Grayson's neck and Jason's gun aim at Grayson's temple.

"DROP IT!" Tim demand as Richard clicked his tongue and harshly pull away his batarang at (Y/n)'s neck who release a sigh in relief. "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Jason exclaimed and Grayson deadly look at (Y/n).

"If you just- just haven't come and save Beast Boy none of this would have happened!" (Y/n) is at the edge of pulling his hair and just grunt in frustration. "YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU DON'T KNOW BEAST BOY OKAY! I HEARD HIM! HE REACHED OUT TO ME! I HAD TO DO SOMETHING! HE WAS SCARED GRAYSON! AND HE IS JUST A KID!"

"A KID WHO NEEDS TO FACE HIS FEARS! HE'S A HERO FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Before Grayson can even walk towards a shivering (Y/n) Jason stood in front of him.

Grayson dangerously glare at Jason. "Out of my way Jason. This is between me and (y/n)." Jason scoffed and stood his ground. (Y/n) just sighed heavily and rubbed his temples. "You know what... I don't need this." He removed the insignia similar to Nightwing and pat Jason's shoulder as he then shoved the insignia at Nightwing's chest.

"I quit. I quit being your side-kick, I quit being your brother, I quit being your side... I... I quit being your best friend." This caught the three brothers off guard while Nightwing just scoffed. "Go ahead.. Leave. I'll find somebody to work with me."

Grayson walked out of the living room and went to his room, slamming it behind him. (Y/n)'s eye shook and before Jason could comfort him, he slapped Jason's hand and run out of their dorm, his name being called but was deaf on his ear.

"F****!" Damian kicked the dining table as Tim harshly sat at the sofa and screamed on the cushions. Jason sighed heavily and knocked harshly on Grayson's door.

"Hey- I hope what you did was worth it." He said and walked back to his room. Grayson had his hands on his face as he sat on his bed. He then looked to see a picture of him hugging his best friend, (Y/n), who was smiling widely.

He sighed and removed the (Y/n)'s insignia on his chest- he clenched it and sighed.