𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬

- note!
Inspired by the song payphone and credits to @/maruthor on tumblr. WARNING!! ANGST AND SADNESS!

he didn't want to let go of you, your his baby sister despite that you guys are at the same age. He may be Nightwing now and wants to be away from Bruce, but he will never abandon you.

YOU ARE BLOODY AND BRUISED. Your lips busted, your right eye swollen, hands numbs and tainted with dried crimsons, your clothes disheveled and torn. "Where is she!? Find her!" I huffed as I limp yet try to run as much as I can.

BOOM! CLASH!

It started to rain and you are now soaking wet from top to bottom. You started looking everywhere at the Gotham streets, you then saw a payphone... you limp towards it and hurriedly open the door and close it behind you.

You grunt in pain and tired. You can hear the voices of Joker's henchman echo throughout the rainy street. With a little bit of strength, you hurriedly took your last spare changes on your soaked and torn pockets of your pants and had a hard time putting it in the slot since you were shaking.

"She went this way!" One of them scream and you then punch in the numbers, tainting red stain on the pads. You were huffing as anxiety start to overthrow you.

Brrrr.... Brrr... Beep!

"Hey (n/n)-!"

"I'm at a payphone, trying to call home! All of my change I spent it on you!" I hurriedly said and Dick was suddenly worried.

"(Y/n)... are you okay?" You cried and had to take deep breathes and smile sadly. "I-I'm okay... I just wanted to hear your voice that's all.."

He chuckled and sigh. "Where are the times gone, baby it's all wrong.." You softly laugh.

"I miss you (n/n)... hey where are the plans we made for us two?" I blinked away my tears as Dick asked me humorously. "If Happy Ever After did exist.."

I sassed and he laughed again. "Ahh memories... y'know I would still be holding you like this... giving you my softest hugs.." I bit my lip to stifle a sob as I just hummed.

BANG! BANG!

"Come on out little fucking Wayne!" I sob and Dick now stood up from the couch. "(n/n) where are you?!" He asked worried as I heard shuffles and thumps. You just laugh bitter and hissed at the pain of your bruises.

"... All those fairy tales are full of shit.." You said sadly as Dick whose now in his suit, hurriedly tracks your location and started running there, still holding his phone.

"(Y/n) WAYNE! SHUT UP! I'M GONNA SAVE YOU OKAY! FIND A-!" "You know... one more fucking love song and I'll be sick..." I sobbed and Dick gritted his teeth, picking up the pace.

"(N/n) Listen to me I found your location! I'm almost the-!" "I love you Dick... thank you for being my brother... thank you for not abandoning me..." Dick shook his head, ignoring the patter and splashes of rain as he hurriedly runs.

"MAN FUCK THAT SHI-!"

BEEP... BEEP...

Dick cursed and throw his phone somewhere. "Damn it!"

BANG! BANG!

Dick froze as he was finally at your location, the echoes of the gun was heard but ignored by citizens. He gradually took large steps as his body shook from rage and hurt...

"(n/n)..." There you are... lying on the wet floor..surrounded by the pool of your blood.. Joker's henchman unconscious inside the payphone area, one was strike by your knife, the other's neck was chocked by the phones wires, glasses smashed everywhere...

SPLAT!

Dick shakingly took you in his arms, he gasp when your face is covered in gashes and blood, his blue eyes and mouth quivered as he inspect you.

Your beautiful (e/c) eyes closed, busted lips parted, blood flows down with the droplets of rain. Dick sobbed as he saw a gun shot wound on your bloody stomach..

"I love you Dick..." Her voice echoed as he hugged you now, cradling you back and forth.

"Hey Nightwing!" He hummed at his sister, (y/s/n) stood behind him. "... promise me you'll come back for me."

His eyes widen and he looked shock at (y/s/n), whose smiling sadly. "What brought that up?" He asked and she hummed. "Well... I know you'll go on a very dangerous mission tomorrow so..."

She looked sadly at her older brother. "... Promise..?" She asked and Dick smile genuinely and side hugged his not-so-little sister who giggled.

"I promise... I'll come back for you. You should also do the same for me then!" He exclaimed and you stick out your tongue at him before grappling away. "Yeah! No! HAHAHA!" Dick gawked but laugh and followed you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dick screamed as he buried his face on your pale neck, hoping to feel a pulse but no... nothing. He cried and screamed as he cradles you. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry...!" He grit his teeth as he still hugs you tighter than ever.

"I promised you didn't I... I promised you..." He said as you didn't answer him which made his heart ache even more from anguish. "Please... (n/n)... don't leave me.... I love you... so so much..."