bending + bat brothers au

A/N: Avatar Korra AU, do you guys want an application story of Avatar Korra x DC AU? let me know in the comments

I was so excited that I was jumping on my toes when the four brothers- well the others were groaning in pain but still!

"Was I cool or what!" Dick Grayson, a water bender said to me as I nodded enthusiastically. "You guys were amazing! Especially you! You were like phoowsh phwoosh!"

"Hahaha thanks, practice is the key." Tim, said nervously but smiled. "Tsk. We almost got killed back there," Huffed a white tuff-black hair, Fire bender, Jason Todd, as he threw his helmet on the ground harshly.

"More like loose the champion- If it weren't for me." Sarcastically said by their young brother, who gave me a stink eye while I just rose an eyebrow, he scoffed and removed his equipment, Damian Wayne, an earth bender.

"Anyway~ the important thing is- we are at finals! Best to be prepared! So more training!" Clapped Dick as he received full groans from his brothers. "Oh! Can you teach me your earth bending tricks!? Ive always wanted to try a modern fighting style."

I asked Damian whose eyebrows rose and so did others, which is expected due to my clothing. He crossed his arms. "I don't have time to teach you, and besides, what good would Earth do to you if you are accustomed to Fire bending."

He said nonchalantly and I smiled, "Well I am accustomed to Fire bending, I can also do air, Still working on water bending too." All blinked until Jason sighed. "Your the Avatar, and I'm an idiot." He said and I smirked.

"That's also true." Tim and Dick gasped but then clapped and started asking questions to the point they looked at a unamused Damian about him training me. He just sigh, "Ugh, fine. Come along."

"Yes!" Fist bumped Tim who chuckled nervously while I just smiled wide.

-

Part II coming soon.

fictophilia » bat boys.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें