are you lonely soulmate; jason and damian

NOTE - Hi! I'm back! Jason and Damian are at the same age (19-20 years old) Enjoy!

"Oi! Demon spawn!" Jason called out and irked a little when Damian gave him a dirty glare. "Ah!?" He growled and Tim looked between the two furious brothers. "I haven't even said anything yet!" Jason huffed while Tim looked at Damian "... What's gotten into you two?"

Damian sigh as he frustratingly rub the back of his neck. "... (your nickname) has been silent lately." Jason blinked and frowned. "You noticed..." Jason said and Damian nodded. "She's only been singing faint lyrics... but... she tends to stop midway then cries.."

The young brother pointed out and Jason crossed his arms and huffed. "Well we better sing then, let her know she is not alone." He said determined yet annoyed by how she can keep her feelings to herself.

"Are you lonely~ Passion keeps crashing as we speak.." Damian started as you sniffle and your gently rub your puffy eyes when you hear the voices of your soulmate. "You seem so lonely... where the ground on my feet won't reach.." Jason sang assured on his voice as you softly sniffle again but this time with a small smile on your lips.

"So if you're lonely, darling you're glowing." Damian smirked and Jason rolled his eyes but smiled. "If you're lonely, come be lonely with me..." He finished as they both heard you giggle which made them sigh in relief.