𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

we all know that Nightwing/ I Robin is a HUGE flirt & a womanizer, heck even Jason agrees with you, Dick's best friend. You did ask his ex's on why the fell for him and their answer was simple, his sexy talk... what?

BOTH YOU AND I ROBIN are lazily sitting on the couch in Mt. Justice. You were just waiting for reports that Batman will send to you guys soon. Dick had his shades removed since its only us for the time being. Him and I are literally so engrossed with our phones, yet comfortably sitting close with each other.

My head lays on his lap while he gently caress my (h/l) (h/c) hair and his other hand is occupied with the phone. I suddenly saw a message from Zatanna, Dick's ex... more like affair? I don't know. Robin is a flirt and a teaser on the other hand Dick is a womanizer, huh, coming from the same person just with a different name, why am I not surprised..

I shook myself out of my thoughts and clicked on Zatanna's icon message.

"Sorry I just got back from a mission. To answer your question. It's Robin's sexy talk." I blinked then realized. I did asked Zatanna how or what made her easily fall head over heels for Dickie here. Even though she was the one who initiated the kiss. Of course, Robin being Dick or vise versa kissed her back.

Robin must have noticed my expression that he stopped caressing my hair. "You okay?" He asked and I hummed. Should I ask him if I could hear his sexy talk? And on queue, Zatanna sent me a message. "Try hearing Robin's sexy talk... just a suggestion.. hehe." I rolled my eyes at her whimsical personality and just thumps up her message.

"Hey Dickie," He hummed as his eyes are now focused on his phone screen still acknowledging my presence. "I wanna hear your sexy talk." Dick's blue eyes blinked and curiously look at you. "What?" He asked and I grin. "You heard me. I wanna hear your sexy talk." I repeated, this time Dick smiled amusingly.

You waited patiently for his answer as he ponders. Then, he just shrugged his shoulders while putting his phone down, you are still laying on his lap as you look up at him. He had to bend his head to look directly at you. "All right, if you say so." He said and you smile with curiosity and excitement.

He took a deep breath then started to flirt with you. "That body's a blessing girl."

Thump! Thump!

Robin said with his suddenly thick yet hoarse voice and you suddenly blush from shock. He smirked as he saw your evident reaction. "I ain't tryna pressure you.." He suddenly left no space between the both of you and you gasp.

"Uhm..." You felt your mouth went dry as both of your noses are touching, breathe fogging with one another, blue eyes stare strongly at your (e/c) ones. You just hope Dick can't feel the irregular beating of your heart.

He then laugh as he pulls away bringing you close to him and hugging you while you pout, which he admires. "So mean!" You squeal as he continues to laugh. "I'm sorry!" He exclaim as you weakly punch his shoulders and chest for making you feel like that.

"Now I know why girls fall head over heels for you." Dick raised his eyebrows and grin humorously at you as he let his arms linger at your waist. "Oh, did I made you fall head over heels for me then?" You scoffed and flicked his forehead which made him hiss in pain.

"In your dreams, Boy wonder." You said and he laughed again. "Oh, I'll dream of it all right. Especially... HOW I GOT YOUR REACTION ON MY PHONE!" He hurriedly yet gently pushes you off of him and started running away.

You were shocked for three-five seconds as you scream and run after Robin. "OH YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT GRAYSON!" You heard his cackles and you growl playfully, liking the chase.

To Dick, it was worth it.

╴𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!

Let me know if I should continue writing or not, I don't have the motivation to do so. Yeah sorry, just sad about something. Welcome to my imagination gig; see you soon I guess.