As they walked away to where ever they popped out from I turned to Stevie and said, "Oh my gosh!," While laughing, "That was absolute genius!" "Oh I know. I just wanted to see them in a waiters outfit. I've already got pictures!" I laughed at his reply and we tucked into the food.

He picked up a sandwich and said, "Open up," And so I opened up my mouth and he put the sandwich in my mouth and I took a bite. He pulled it bag and ate some himself making me laugh. Something then came to my mind and I said, "Hey Ste. How did you know my favorite picnic foods?" He looked towards me and said, "I may or may not have asked your brother for food ideas. But I swear the rest was me." He smiled cheekily back at me and we carried on eating our food.

About an hour later Proudlock came back in still in his waiters uniform and had something I couldn't see in his hand. He placed it down on the picnic blanket. I then saw that it was a vinyl record player along with the song, "Give me love by Ed Sheeran" Was on the cover. My favorite song. I looked towards Stevie with a knowing smile that he asked my brother for my favorite song. "Okay. I may have asked your brother about this but that was the only other thing. Now Miss Matthews. May I have this dance?" Just then Proudlock had put the song on and the music started to play so I said, "Why yes you can."

We stood up and I put my arms around his neck and his around my waist and we just swayed to the music. I put my head on his shoulder when a the last part of the song came on which is actually technically a hidden track called, 'Parting Glass' came on.

Of all the money that e'er I had
I've spent it in good company
And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas it was to none but me
And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all

Of all the comrades that e'er I had
They are sorry for my going away
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had
They would wish me one more day to stay
But since it falls unto my lot
That I should rise and you should not
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call
Good night and joy be with you all

A man may drink and not be drunk
A man may fight and not be slain
A man may court a pretty girl
And perhaps be welcomed back again
But since it has so ought to be
By a time to rise and a time to fall
Come fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all

I took my head of off his shoulder and looked at him in the eyes and we both smiled. We both leaned in slightly but he then said, "I have another surprise for you." "And what would that be Mr. Johnson?" "Well look behind you Ms. Matthews." I took my arms off from around his neck and he took his off of my waist and I looked behind me too see 2 beautiful horses. One had a pure white man and a brown stripe going down it's nose and the other had a chocolates brown coat and had a black mane. I excitedly bounced towards the horses and stroked both of their manes. I looked towards the man holding them and he smiled at me. I looked back to the horses and saw that they had saddles on them.

I laughed and said, "Is this why you said not to wear a dress or a skirt?" He nodded yes and walked towards me and said, "You wanna ride them?" I nodded eagerly and he laughed as we got onto the horses. I then asked him, "Stevie. Where the hell are all the people?" He laughed again and said, "Well I might have cleared off this area." I sicked in a breath and said, "You did that?" Wow. I'm seriously impressed with this boy. He chuckled and said, "Yes I did. Now race you around the lake and he shot off on the brown horse who we learned was called Sebastian. I shouted too him saying, "Hey! Cheater! Come on Amethyst!" I took off on my horse called Amethyst and was gaining on him. Playing Polo and horse riding classes really come in handy for odd situations like riding around in the park on a date. I saw where the boys were hiding out and the where all on their phones taking pictures and I laughed and in the end I won the race. We slowly cantered around the large lake once more and we didn't talk as we were admiring the beauty of the park all though most of the time I could feel Stevie's gaze on the side on my face and every time I turned around he snapped his head away pretending not to have been staring and I softly laughed every time.