Chapter 25: Yeah, Neither Did I

Warning! Sexual content in this chapter.

You could say I overreacted. I mean, I did rush out of that shit-hole in a panicked craze after breaking a boy's nose. Yet I couldn't help it. Everything that is happening to me -everything that is going to happen to me- is all too much. A tormenting, taunting tornado that is ready to sweep me off my feet and take me from what I know now. All I can do is brace myself and hope that whatever is physically happening to me won't kill me. Since the beginning of this school year, I'm petrified I can't take anymore hits. Terrified that I'm slowly fading and dimming with each 'explosion' or with each 'incident' that is thrown my way. 

Why me?

I stalk down the hall and try and control my breaths, emotions hurtling throughout my body and building a different pressure. Not the bad kind of pressure where I always end up hurting someone. Rather the type of pressure where you bottle up your feelings and they're about to burst, like an active volcano. I round the corner of one of the hundreds of maze-like hallways and bump into someone. A sweet, feminine scent engulfs me and I can't help but feel relieved. Two blue hands grip my shoulders in an attempt to steady me. Not firm and cold like Stain's, only soft and warm. Friendly.

"Woah there Olivia," she says quietly, her silky voice pleasant and safe. "You okay?"

"Nicolette," I breathe out. I'm ashamed to say it, but I collapse into her arms, allowing her to embrace me fully. "You have no idea how good it is to see you."

"I'd hope so, I do go to the spa every weekend."

I ignore her jesting and push her back lightly, "Don't be angry at me, but I just broke Zac's nose."

She blinks in surprise, her shimmery eye shadow glittering under the dim lighting. Her luscious locks are pushed back with a dark blue headband, accentuating her chiseled jawline and clear skin. Astonishingly, she begins to laugh, the sound like joyous bells ringing. The sound beautiful and echoing throughout the hallway, "That's honestly amazing."

"Well, I certainly don't think so."

"Olivia," she sobers up partially, chuckles lacing her words. "You shattered someone's collarbone last year, proceeded to give a rugby player a compound fracture and even caused Deya Menon to have a black eye. You're seriously afraid of Zac's poor, little broken nose?"

"It was how he received it is the issue," I grumble, not wanting to tell yet another person my secret.

"I'm sure however you did it was bad ass. I mean, a person who knows how to handle themselves is always a nice turn on," she winks before sashaying down the hallway, me following closely behind. 

"Is it now?"

She hums her confirmation, slowing down her pace, "You have to agree, if a person can handle themselves, imagine how they'll handle you. If a person can take somebody down, just picture how they'll go down on you. If a person is rough, well, I love it rough."

"Do I fit into that criteria?" I ask sensually, grasping her wrist and spinning her flush to me. I fumble around behind me to grasp the doorknob to the janitor's closet, pushing it open and stepping inside, swiftly shutting it closed.

"I don't know," she nips my earlobe. "I think you need to show me."

I slam her into the wall in the compact room. Brooms, cleaning supplies and buckets litter the room; the exposed brick causes the dimly lit room appear more rough, this being emphasized with the concrete flooring. Not the most ideal place, however it'll have to do. 

Her lustful, tantalizing gaze causes my core to throb. A dull ache forms between my legs and I can't help but begin to unbutton her shirt, slipping the article off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her full, large breasts are cupped in red lace, hot and mouthwatering with her erect nipples showing through. I trail my finger down her cleavage, feather-like in my touch only to get her more wound up. I outline the swells of her tits, trailing down the center of her cleavage before grasping her tie, yanking her head down meeting her lips with my own.