Chapter 5: No Tan Lines

Warning! This chapter is a full sex scene. If you are uncomfortable with this, please skip.

Charlie pushes me on top of my bed and hastily removes his black, tight tee. In the dim lighting of my lamp, I can make out every single muscle complimenting his lean physique, the faint six pack casting shadows against his tanned skin. It's rumoured that Vanity walk around naked in their kingdom, this only proves my point with the lack of tan lines.

He swoops down and attacks my neck, nipping and kissing at my tender skin. "Don't give me hickeys," I grumble as I feel my thong become damp from the sensual sensations.

He pulls away and gives me a lustful grin, "I'll try not to... if I can suck something else?" He doesn't wait for a verbal confirmation, I'm sure the look on my face says it all as he unbuttons my silk pyjama shirt, freeing my breasts to the air, my nipples instantly erect as his feather like breath teases the sensitive nerves. I don't have the largest breasts, however I am proud to say that mine are a human, full C-cup.

He gently licks my left nipple, causing me to bite my lip as my pussy throbs, tingles shooting down my spine as his tongue circles it. It's as if something snaps within him, he becomes more rough and desperate as he sucks, nibbles and licks at my teat like a starved man; I rake my fingers through his golden curls and send a hum of approval his way, tugging on the ends. He grunts erotically, using his large hand to massage my other breast, tugging and rolling the nipple between his fingers exciting me further. He litters love bites all over my chest; there isn't an inch of skin that doesn't have a fresh reddish mark. The sight makes me whimper.

I flip us over so I'm straddling him, grinding lightly on his very prominent bulge. I begin kissing down his chest, making sure to stop every once in a while teasingly, maintaining eye contact with his gorgeous lilacs. I pull down his light grey joggers, he kicks them the rest of the way off and stares at me in anticipation.

I kiss his muscled thighs, slowly getting closer to his boxer briefs. Eventually I take the waste band between my teeth and pull his engorged manhood free. It flops onto his stomach, he groans slightly from no longer having the constraints of clothing. I can't help but feel my mouth salivate from the sight; his dick is seven inches with a mouthwatering, prominent vein running underside the shaft. I take small licks, coating his cock in my glistening saliva that turns me on even more. His cock throbs every time my tongue becomes in contact, I can tell from the look in his eyes that he is desperate for something more.

How I love having someone under my control.

I leave his cock and his eyebrows furrow in confusion, before assuming something else whilst I take off my matching silk bottoms. The fabric pools at my feet leaving me naked for his eyes to soak me in, his dick twitches whilst his vision eats up my figure, taking in every curve and dip.

I approach him, sitting on his chest so he can feel my wet pussy against him. He looks up at me curiously, yet horny. Oh so horny.

"You have to earn it," I whisper and his eyes widen in surprise as I straddle his head and hold onto my headboard for support.

He takes me off guard as he holds onto my thighs tightly, pushing my pussy flush to his warm mouth. His tongue attacks my clit, instantly knowing where to go. He hastily licks and sucks on my sensitive bud, making me release a moan into the silence. He's relentless and I can't help but roll my hips, grinding against his mouth as he takes me somewhere- anywhere. I don't care at this point, this is what I want. What I need. This intoxicating, lustful pleasure that causes my vagina to drip and my body to react violently. My moans build, becoming more regular as I feel a pleasurable pressure build in my lower abdomen.

He realises this and pushes me off his mouth, picking me up and flipping me over onto my stomach. I hear the ripping of the condom and I clench my pussy in anticipation. A few seconds it only takes before he lines his cock up with my entrance and pushes in his hard, hot length.

He lets out a low groan, "Fuck..."

He begins thrusting in slowly, going an inch deeper each time he pulls out. Eventually he pushes his entire cock in, fulling me up. I clench my pussy around him as he pauses, relishing the feeling.

That triggers him. He roughly grabs my hips and begins to ram into me, each plow hitting that wondrous spot that makes me see stars. He grabs onto my hair and pulls it back, causing a loud moan to escape my lips. I try to muffle the sounds, but it's so fucking hard as his cock relentlessly thrusts into me.

He flips me over so I'm on my back and places to hands either side of my head, not missing a beat with his dick. The pleasure almost becomes too much as I feel the pressure nearly burst. I can't help but continue moaning; his large hand chokes me, tightly.

My eyes roll into the back of my head and my entire body begins to shake. Waves of orgasmic hell rolls throughout my body, hips raising and my pussy releasing my juices. He doesn't stop his pace, which only heightens the sensations; his skin continues to slap into mine, the clapping echoing through the room.

I come down from my bliss, he releases his hand from my throat, still fucking me. I look into his eyes and indicate for him to get off of me; he does and sits on the side of my bed, erection slapping his stomach. He removed the condom and chucks it into my bin.

I kneel between his knees and give him a slight smirk before taking his entire length in my mouth, slipping down my throat effortlessly. I bob my head, massaging his balls with my free hand whilst fondling my breast with my other one. I look into his eyes, showing how much joy I get from giving head, making sure I take in every inch every single time.

His balls tighten, brows knit together as he releases a low groan. I pull up, wrap my lips tightly around his tip before jerking off the rest of his length, sucking strongly. He erupts in my mouth, his cum hitting the back of my throat; I carry on sucking and wanking him off until I get every last drop.

When I know he's finished I open my empty mouth and stick out my tongue before getting up and wiping my knees. He takes me off guard though by gripping me by the waist and pulls me flush to him, easily lifting me to straddle his thighs. His hand dips into my wetness and I gasp as he slips in two fingers, curling them to his my G-spot.

I buck against him as he relentlessly hits that spot over and over again until I'm cumming once again, muffling my scream into his shoulder by biting down. He doesn't care, he just holds me as my entire frame shakes within his arms. He takes out his fingers before pushing them into my mouth to suck off, which I do.

He puts me gently on my bed, tucking me into my sheets as I suddenly felt very tired. He dresses himself and folds my pyjamas, placing them on top of the dresser before giving me a warm smile, "Thank you for that. I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he climbs out of the window like a lean leopard.

He has no tan lines.