"Okay. Well other than you scaring the shit out of me I had fun," Lonan said back to me.

"Yeah I enjoyed it.Sorry for Will but I think I shall be replacing him as your new work out partner."

He laughed in reply and said, "Yeah, I think so. Can I get your number and maybe we could train together again?"

"Yeah sure," I said and once we had said goodbye I walked back out of the building.

On the way out I bumped into Binky and offered her a lift to where we were meeting Louise and she gladly accepted it and then we were off.

I slung my sleeves black leather jacket over the top of my training clothing and walked into the small cafe // restaurant type place and we automatically spotted Alik and Louise

We walked up to them and Binky went next to Louise and kissed her cheeks and went next to Alik and I kissed his cheeks and vice versa. I was sitting next to Alik as he said, "So Binky you've just come from the gym. It looks like you've been there too. I mean how often do you work out girl?!"

Louise chipped in and said, "You look really fresh." "I feel it but i'm hurting," Binky said. "So it was just you and Will?" "Yes." "Okayyyy..." Louise said dragging out the y. "and?" "Oh. It was glorious," Binky said and we laughed. Alik then asked her, "Do you think he's attractive?" "I mean yeah. He's a good looking boy." "Were you just flirting the whole time?" "I wasn't flirting!" "Were you all like 'Oh stop it I can't do it!'," Louise commented. We all laughed teasingly at Binky and she said. "You know he's a really nice guy and ugh I hate the word nice. He's a really Lovely guy and funny and silly and so why not?" I Chipped in by singing, "Binky and Will sitting in a tree," While Louise joined in as well. "Do you know what? Do you know what! This is you getting back at me for all those months of teasing you about Alik!" "Well yeah!" "Alright well i'll let you guys catch up. I don't wanna intrude," Alik said starting get up from his seat. "Oh, no you're not intruding!" I said to him. Why is he so polite? Louise caught a good one there! All though I wouldn't switch Stevie for him.

"It's a good opportunity for you guys to catch up, I mean i'm having dinner with her later so..." He trailed off and he got up and we said our goodbyes leaving the three of us left. "Ooh. So he's saying I love you now? Oh isn't that sweet?!" I said raising one eyebrow while reffering to his goodbye that he had left Louise with.

"Oh my gosh! Sammy you make me cringe like so much! I can't even talk about it!" I just laughed at her but she said, "So Sam's gonna come." "Is he?" "Yeah. I wonder if he's all right." "What do you thinks wrong?" "I don't know."

Just then Sam walked in and once we said hello he sat down in the seat next too me where Alik had just left from. "So. What's up?" Louise asked her little brother. "Well. It's not the best news." I took a hand up to my forehead dreading what was coming next.

" Uh. I heard from Jamie that Alik went out with Proudlock and got really, really drunk Okay? And hooked up with a girl from the club. It's a rumour, It's a rumour. Nothing more."

Louise mouth dropped and she said, "Sorry. I'm actually just like. Ugh, Is this, Is this a joke?!" She was starting to well up but was trying to hold it back. "What the fuck! Seriously what is wrong with men!"

" I am so sorry, I mean-" Louise cut him off and said, " No. Don't be it's not your fault, You're not the one that did it. I just mean it's so weird. I literally just can't believe it. What is wrong with men!"

She took a deep breath while practically crying and said, "I just don't think I can be in another relationship with somebody that I can't trust. So I know that he went out with Proudlock and, listen, I know this is fucked up and I never even thought anything about this. But then the next day he did gt a ext from someone. Okay if this is real then I am like never dating anyone ever again okay. So he got a text from someone saying, 'Oh hey, it's the girl from last night' and I was just like, 'Oh what is that?' Because it was like literally right in front of me. And he was like 'I have literally no idea like genuinely!" She ranted.