NEW BOOK: My Dilemma SNEAK PEAK!

Thankyou for actually opening this sneak peak!

Enjoy this story and please carry on reading it, you can find it on my profile :)

Where do I begin? Lets start from the beginning. I’m Amelia, better known as a 15 year old so called ‘average girl’. Please, I’m not popular, in any way, shape or form. I’m not classed as a popular person, yet not a stereotypical nerd either. I’m not hot, or pretty or in any way or shape appealing at all; I just couldn’t be any of that at all, even if I tried! One thing I am is boring, for sure! Well it seems that way. Everyone thinks that. I just know they do! I’m classified as ‘boring’ and ‘unexciting’ because I want to do well and to have a happy and ‘assured’ future. Damn! When I put it that way, I sound even more duller than ever! I guess I’m just… average.

I love acting and singing, two powerful ways of expressing myself in creative ways, one day I want to become an actress. As much as this dream seems distant, it feels near too.

Here’s the typical story, For Sure, you all must be thinking, This is one of those stories where I am a ‘good girl’ who will just so happens to fall for the bad boy in some way or another. Then we meet and we fall in love with him then after a whole burden of trouble we will eventually live happily ever after. The End.

Well, Welcome to Reality! That doesn’t happen. I’ve read too many stories where that happens and as real it seems from the canvas of words from my books, it’s a vague dream that will happen on the realm of Neverland! ‘Happily ever afters’ are just not real. I have my reasons to believe that so and at this moment in time, you don’t know what they are, so who are you to judge me?

 What If I told you I was not your average school girl? What If I told you there were things that were certain things that must be concealed in my life? Things, which could potentially break me, shattering me into countless of fractals within a single riven second.  Things that would leave me both exposed and demolished, all in one go.

 If I told you, would you laugh at me? Would you judge me?  Don’t lie. You know you would. Although you tell me you wouldn’t, I just know you will.  How Do I know? I just do! Anyways worse things will happen if the word slips out, plus I’m not ready to enter that valley of agony just yet.

That’s why I’m not taken any chances.

I am Amelia Aria Costello. This is my story.

Hope you like this short sneak peak! Please continue to read the story. You can find it on my profile :)