Chapter 22: Attractions & Reactions (Not Edited)

Hey People!

Sorry, Im late, Yet again! I really doubt timing will ever be something I'll ever good at.  Sorry!

Im definately gonna update on time this week since its summer holidays now! I have more oppertunities to write :) :D

Thanks for all the comments, votes and the follows and thank you for reading the last chapter!!! You all are amazing!!

Please continue to support me by voting, commenting and following. I love knowing that there are people who like my work :) :D

Guys, Please can you all follow me, I find it easier to let you all know I've updated by broacasting it to my followers. So please follow me if you haven't. Thank you to all of you that have! :)

Song I was listening to: 'Chasing the Sun' by Hilary Duff

MUST LISTEN TO IT GUYS!!

>>>>>>MUSIC VIDEO OF CHASING THE SUN BY HILARY DUFF!>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vote>Fan>Comment!!

Enjoy!

Chapter 22: Attractions & Reactions (No Edited)

Ariana's POV

As I sang 'Baby I' the memories I had associated with the song flashed through my mind.

One stood out in particular though.

I remember being on the set for 'Baby I', back in 2013. It was exactly a month before me and Jai broke up. He told me he couldn't come to be there for the production of the video; I tried not to be disappointed because he was busy with Janoskians and their upcoming tour, the following year. And he had always been right by my side in all of my other videos. He was always there which made me smile a bit.

The sun was going to set, we still has to film another scene. As I looked into the sunset, I could see a figure coming towards me. As I looked closer, my whole world lit up. I couldn't believe it, he was here. As I ran towards him, I didn't take any care that I was running in 8 inch heels and kept my eyes focused on him. He surprised me; the adrenaline was rushing through my veins, faster than ever before. I wanted to run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever since I hadn't seen him for what felt like a lifetime! I guess that's the hard bit about long distance relationships. Being in a relationship where you can't always be together. Despite the fact you aren't physically 'together', You have a connection which makes you stronger as an individual therefore as a stronger couple.

As I got closer and closer, I got a weird feeling and soon began to doubt his presence. As I got only metres away, I could clearly see it wasn't him. There I was clearly inspecting the dude's face and he was walking past awkwardly, giving me a confused smile. Soon, I managed to get to grips that it wasn't him; it was one of the extra's which disappointed me a little.

I took several deep breaths and stared into the sunset, blankly. It wasn't him. All I wanted to do is bury my head in a pillow and cry my eyes out. Not only because I made the dancer dude feel soo awkward but I completely humiliated myself running towards this dude, thinking I saw my boyfriend who was on the other side of the world. I'm definitely hallucinating!

All of a sudden, someone covered my eyes and the adrenaline began to rush through my veins once more. This time, I knew it could be him. I knew it! Then he said 'Guess who?' in a deep rough voice. I began to giggle and say 'A murderer' Then he said 'Good Guess, But Nope, Try again' Then I said 'Is it my Boo Bear?' He then said 'Guess you gonna have to find out' and he uncovered my eyes, revealing the love of my life right infront of my eyes!

My first reaction was shocked; I knew he wouldn't let me down. Before any words could be said, I hugged him tight, and began to cry. He hugged me tighter, I didn't want to ever let go. Then we broke free, and he leaned in to plant a kiss on my lips, which instantly lit up my world.

There I was, with the love of my life, standing on a beach in Miami amongst an exquisite sunset.

It was perfect. How could I want more?

As the song came to an end, I took a deep breath; I got there, The feeling of accomplishment made me smile. Even if it didn't turn out like we thought it would be, we got there, that's all that mattered! The audience were fiercer than ever before, asking for more. I took two seconds to catch my breath and said a few words about the song.

I said 'This song means a lot to me because for me it refers to someone who made me a better person. That person wasn't afraid to be themselves, doing what they do proudly in the world of today's society.'

I took a deep breath 'This song is admitting a special love for that someone who I couldn't express my feelings into words to. And I'm sure y'all in the audience who understand where I'm coming from?' The crowed roared.

I didn't want to be too specific but I wanted them to know about the song and my thoughts on it.

The audience went wild and I introduced the next song.

Jai's POV

Skye took me for a tour around the store, she to the storage to show me where they put the stock for the store. She began to talk to me, being really kind and seemed to sound caring. The only way I was replying was by either nodding my head or by quietly saying 'Okay'. Whilst she was talking, all I could see was her perfect lips move and smile at me, just so elegantly.......

Wait!! What!! Why am I staring at her lips, Yet again!!

Wait! There's one thing I need to clear up here...... I'm NOT in any way, shape or form attracted to Skye!

I love Ariana; I don't need Skye meddling with that. She is torturing me. Her presence is killing me!!!

All she does is smile and I immediately get butterflies amusing themselves in my stomach.

I shook my head with disbelief about ever being attracted to Skye and continuing following her as she carried on talking my on a tour of the store.

After a while, I plucked up the courage and began to make small talk with her, so it didn't seem that I was being rude in any way, After all she was helping me. But one thing that I learnt is is that small talk made me realise how down to earth and she really was.

Please vote and comment, I love reading your comments and let me know what you think :

Vote>Fan>Comment

Enjoy!

What did you all think? 

Please vote and leave your comments :) VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Cya all soon :)