Chapter 11: Happy Hour

Hey everyone,

First I would like to give a shout out to Lena_babe, she is amazing, Please check out her story 'Wwere made for eachother' I would also like to dedicate this chapter to Lena_babe too 

Also I have made a Facebook page where i will update and where you all can get to know me better and thank you Lena_babe for being the first liker.

The link is on my profile as my website and on my profile message board so please like it :) All the people that like it I will mention in my next chapter introduction. Please Like it :)

Its been a while but i have written more, i got a real good idea for this story and I thought of it whilst walking through town with my friends. Hah I always get good Ideas at the weirdest times.

Anyway, In this chapter, Im introducing a new character and I dont know who i should put as the actor, Well I'm going to leave the decision to you, comment different celebs who you think fit the catagory and description for the character, then i will decide and let you know when update next. Sorry its a bit short but i got a great plot coming up. Im going to definately update more for y'all. 

I was listening to 'Issues'By 'The Saturdays' I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS SONG AND THE BAND!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VIDEO OF ISSUES BY THE SATURDAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS SONG IS AMAZING LISTEN TO IT!!!!

VOTE>FAN>COMMEMT

>>>>ARIANA IN THE STUDIO IN THE OUTFIT I MENTION>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 11: Happy Hour

Ariana's POV

I woke up feeling absolutely happy, like nothing had happened between me and Nathan yesterday. But I could still feel the pain but it was slowly easing.

Yesterday evening, was just well unexpected. In the past, Jai and me tried to hang out together again but it just got awkward and wasn't the same too but yesterday it was like we had never dated. It was like before, when we were best friends. Man, I miss those days. The weird thing is, I liked it. I don't know about him but he gave me a sense of relief and security. I guess that's why I love him so.

Looking outside to see the weather bright and full of energy, I had a quick shower and decided I would wear a black vest which I put on top a grey 'music love creation' shirt I got a few years back. I remembered wearing this when I recorded 'The Way' in the studio alongside the director, my vocal coach and of course Jai. He flew in just so he could be with me when I recorded the song; He also was there when I made the video for it. And the same for 'Popular Song' and 'Baby I'. He was always there for me when I needed him, No matter how difficult it was.

I loved this shirt; it looked great with my worn skinny jeans. I straightened my long hair and tied it into a long messy ponytail. I applied mascara and lip balm and put on my favourite converse. As I looked in the mirror, I realised I hadn't wore quite an outfit like this for some time. As I thoughts deepened, I realised, I had changed quite a bit and It wasn't just my looks. It was deeper than that..

Jai's POV

When I got up, the next day, I was the happiest person alive. Nothing could possibly go wrong after last night, the night I'd been the happiest I had been a very long time. As I plugged in my earphones I put on a playlist all songs on Ariana's albums whilst making pancakes.

Apparently I seemed too happy, because a few minutes later Beau stormed down stairs, not looking too happy. He seemed a bit tired to say the least. He and Skip must have been at the club last night because all I could smell was alcohol and he wasn't home when I returned yesterday. But I didn't bother asking anything, just carried on with my vocal practice and breakfast. He seemed a bit 'weirded' out, because it's usually Luke who he finds 'weird' between us. But after he tore out the earphones from my ears and threw my phone into the kitchen drawer and slammed it shut. Then he shouted 'people trying to sleep here!' and stormed off. But that didn't bother me one little bit.

Instead, I decided I had enough vocal practice for today and began eat my breakfast in peace whilst surfing the net on my laptop. I smiled as I saw 'Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes split' She deserves way better that him and I was glad she was beginning to understand that. Nathan, he just disgusts me in soo many ways, he is a complete jerk and no one deserves the heartbreak he causes. I sighed. People had been saying that about me when I broke up with Ariana. But I didn't cheat on her or make her feel like the loneliest person on Earth, I just wasn't in the right state of mind then. Nathan will wreck another girl's life in a few short days, no doubt!

After finishing my breakfast, I dumped the dishes into the sink and looked at the kitchen, Beau and Luke were gonna have a lot of cleaning to do! I pulled on a navy blue hat and my sunglasses and decided to take a walk around Melbourne, Somehow the city looked different today, maybe it was the weather (Nahh it had been sunny for a while) Or maybe it looked cleaner (from what angle! Litter was scattered around the place like always) or maybe it was the fact I opened my eyes in a very long time.

I decided to go to the mall and get a smoothie since I was thirsty. I couldn't be asked to go up the stairs to the third floor so I decided to go in the elevator. I was accompanied by this girl, looked about my age. She wore a blue printed tie-front blouse, showing her good figure with old small jean shorts which emphasised the length of her sleek legs, accompanied by her long blonde hair which was natural and wavy and let loose, which surrounded her elegant face which consisted of deep honest ocean blue eyes and dimples, enough to make my heart forget all the pain it had gone through. She didn't seem to be wearing a lot of make up, just a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. She was a pretty girl but not my type.

Then she smiled and leaned against the railing. Then her crimson lips opened 'Which floor you heading to?' I realised she was asking which button to hit. At first I couldn't get any words out but eventually after stuttering for a few seconds, I said 'third' she immediately nodded and pressed the button. I kept on telling myself she wasn't my type but my brain kept on questioning my preferences.

After a few seconds, I could hear this sudden crash and the elevator completely stopped. The girl looked shocked and I immediately started to press the buttons frantically. She looked at me and grinned 'you know, Its not gonna work, the power probably went out again since the weather has been quite hot' I looked at her and said 'oh' and looked down timidly. Unhesitant, she looked closer at me than asked 'Hey Wait a sec you're Jai right?' I looked at her and nodded quickly. Then she shyly said 'I'm Skye' She immediately put out her hand to shake mine and I reluctantly did. I avoided making conversation and eye contact and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I quickly dialled Luke's number and then Skye said 'Its not going to work' then I faced the automatic message' this call cannot be made through please check your network connection' This girl was just the smartest person ever wasn't she?. Then I gave up hope and sat down on the floor my back against the elevator wall. What on earth was I going to do???

So what did you think?What do you think of Skye? Is this the end of Jariana? Please leave your suggestions for the actress role down below. And let me know what you think of the chapter of your views on what will happen :)