Chapter 15: (NOT EDITED)

Hey everyone,

I'm soo happy!!!

 Thank you for over 80 reads on the last chapter in one week, I was just amazed, Thanks for the votes and the nice comments too. 

This story is somthing I am really happy y'all enjoy reading. It makes my day to know there are people who read my work and actually want me to write. I hope one day this book will get into the top 5, it would mean soo much for that to happen. 

Song I was listening to: 'In Case' By Demi Lovato (MUST LISTEN!!!)

DEMI's VOICE IS JUST STUNNING IN THIS SONG OMG! 

>>>>>>>>>>IN CASE BY DEMI LOVATO OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>JARIANA AT THE IHEARTRADIO AWARDS>>>>>>>> #CUTE #LongLiveJariana

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Chapter 15: (NOT EDITED)

Jai's POV

My heart just sank when I saw Ariana in the state she was in, tearstained eyes with mascara dripping on her porcelain skin, which looked paler than ever. Her lips chapped, lifeless and glum.

She looked depressed, devastated and mostly broken. Nathan's break up had enough of a toll on her. That jerk thought he had the right to lie to the world! The cheek! As she saw me, through her eyes shone a ray of hope, which my heart melted over. She ran up to me and hugged me. After a temporary shock, I hugged her, smiling. Her vanilla scent is yet another thing I had been missing. The hug broke up after minutes that felt like the shortest seconds in my life.

As she invited me in, I immediately said to her "I told you he was a jerk" She looked at me, then she smiled and giggled, then from a small quiet voice she replied "Of course" She showed me all the messages that she had been sent across different social medias, and I was shocked how the number was rising and rising by the minute. On the coffee table I also saw what appeared to be her phone, which was in a dozen fragmented shards. This is why she probably didn't reply, when I asked her she explained the hate and disgust she was receiving from that jerk's one lie.

Ariana's POV

Jai really made my day. Just him just talking to me, making me laugh made my heart flutter, he is just perfect. I didn't actually think he would turn up, but then he is always there for me. Even if it meant travelling on a plane to the other side of the world. Nathan would have never done that, he cared, but only to some extent which I guess made things turn out the way they have. Jai cares too much which makes me love him so, I'm soo grateful for that, if he wasn't there for me, I don't know what would happen to me.

Suddenly the most shocking thing popped up on twitter:

'Hey Jai, look at this'

On twitter it said, 'Nathan Sykes reportedly seen backstage at TV show with mystery girl once again'

This took quite some time for my heart to soak in as it hadn't even been a day and that jerk was already meeting people. It showed the reality and sincerity of Nathan, he wasn't the one for me.

Jai held my hand, which sent a sensation of explosions up my arm and to my heart. Whilst his eyes were piercing through my soul, he gently said 'Nathan is the type of guy who finds new girls to hurt within no time. Break up don't seem to effect him'

Even though what Jai had just said was the blatant harsh truth, it still made me feel better to hear it from him rather than someone else. Our hands were fit together perfectly. I wanted everything to fall into place. I wanted to tell Jai right this moment everything I felt of him, how much I loved him, how I wanted him to be mine, how I would be his and his only and never let him down ever again, how we grow old together and feel like when we see each other it's the first time we ever laid eyes on each other. We were closer than ever, inches apart. Minutes flew by and our eyes were locked and our hands still entwined.

To my disappointment, the stupid doorbell rang; I completely forgot about the pizza I ordered a half hour ago for Jai and me. Surprisingly it didn't get awkward, to my surprise, and we stayed together way over midnight. Jai took my mind of all the tension; we watched one of my favourite movies 'Bruce Almighty' whilst eating a 'Veggie Feast' pizza. Jim Carrey is the best comedian ever! We stayed up till 12 when Jai saw me yawn and said he should be leaving, I didn't want him to leave but He insisted I should sleep since I had been really stressed and needed to escape from this world for a while. He made me giggle.

After Jai left, I sat in my bed once again, opened my songbook and continued trying to finish my song.

After that, I really can't remember what happened. All I know is I closed for a few short seconds and immediately I delved into a world full of happiness and delight.

What did you all think?

Please Let me know and please VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE>FAN>COMMENt