Chapter 8:

Heyy guys, Sorry for the wait.

I have a few things to say:

Thank you for the votes and comments. I love reading your comments and replying to them.

Thank you to CupcakesareYUMMY for making me a great cover and therefore I am dedicating this chapter to him

I was listening to : Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato

Btw there may be some mistakes

Hope you enjoy :) :

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Chapter 8:

Jai's POV:

As I Sat on my bed, I couldn't help but wonder...........

Why does Ariana Still have the bracelet I gave her?

As I look at the individual charms, I looked closer the memories flood back.

'"I love the way... I love the way...you make me feel....I love it...I love it.." I heard my beautiful girlfriend sing the song 'The way' as she recorded the song for her first album. My ears pick up a voice that is one of a kind, sweet and melodic. I have never heard such a voice as hers, my ears could hear an angel singing and she was real.......and she was mine.'

That was why I gave her the charm with the angel wings, because she always reminds me of an angel.

I also saw the silver and gold infinity ring, I remembered why I choose it...It symbolised that our love had no end, an infinite love.

Well I guess I was wrong....

As I wiped a tear, I saw the silver love heart with 'Ariana Love' on it. This just made me cry. I remember calling her that. It was my nickname for her.

' "Boo what could I write to end the line" Ariana asked me. 'Our love will rise above' She sang perfectly. As I thought hard popped into my head and I immediately sung it 'And I will think of Ariana Love' She giggled with her cute smile. 'You're adorable Boo' she said as she got up and hugged me. As I hugged her back, I whispered quietly into her ear 'You're the best thing that's ever been mine Ariana Love'

Sadly, the album directors cut the song off the album. I guess that was a good decision in some sense, if I had heard that song on the radio I would have just broke down, just listening to it.

I decided to end my journey down memory lane for now and put the charm bracelet in my treasure box hidden in the back of the wardrobe. Ariana gave it too me. It was glass, covered with pictures of us and had a crack on one side of it when I had thrown it in anger of the pain our relationship gave me.

Suddenly Luke walks in and I stuff the box back into my drawer. As Luke looks at me suspiciously, quietly I ask him 'Why was Ariana crying?'

Luke looks at me 'She feels bad for hurting you and she thinks coming to ours was a big mistake'

I cut him off by saying 'Luke Ariana is hiding something and I know it' I sigh 'When I was heading to the bathroom she ran past me crying and fell over, before I could help her up she got up and legged it'

I took a deep breath and headed to the drawer and grabbed the bracelet 'She dropped this' I said showing Luke the bracelet. He looked at it and his eyes widened. 'Isn't that?' he motioned to me quietly. 'Yes!' I replied. Luke and me have this thing where we can kind of understand each other without having to say much. As Luke inspected it he revealed 'The chain snapped bro, it probably snapped when she fell'

'What??' I shot back, retrieving the bracelet from Luke looking closely at the snapped ends. It had snapped. Then I wondered,

'Luke, don't you find it weird, she is still wearing it after all this time?' I asked inquisitively. Luke thought for a second and then nodded his head saying 'yeah'.

'Luke I need to find out what she is hiding!'

Ariana's POV

As I entered the room, I faced a scent of vanilla and jasmine. As the butler left, just having put my suitcases in my room, I opened one of my suitcases and picked out my pyjamas. It was 3pm but I was exhausted. I didn't do much dancing or anything but my brain was in overdrive.

One thing that kept on aching my mind was Nathan? What was I suppose to do? He was just amazing, talented, popular, he knows me. But my heart is in love with someone who is funny, goofy and loves pizza.

I didn't want to break his heart but I knew my heart just wasn't set with him, I couldn't stay with him. I tried hard but I knew it just couldn't and wouldn't happen.

I needed to break up with him, I felt guilty for not breaking up with him earlier but I was sure I was in love with him then. As I opened up my laptop, I looked at my phone and saw I had many text messages. 2 were from Jennette, 3 from Liz and 4 from Nathan.

As I looked at Nathan's messages, I felt too guilty to reply. A while after, He sent me a video chat request, I declined and immediately texted him, saying I was busy. I wasn't busy well not physically, but mentally I definitely was!

He messaged 'Babe you okay?' I replied 'Just a bit tired' He texted back many times but I couldn't bring myself to reply since the guilt and confusion was eating me alive.

Hope you enjoyed. Please leave me your comments and please vote.

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT