Chapter 34 :D

Hey Guys,

Like I said I'm updating regularly now so be sure to see regular updates with both my books. Not long of school so less coursework and stuffs and now I got time and time to write.

Please check out My Dilemma if you haven't, the plot like I finalised I know what I want to write and now I am finding the words to write it. The next few chapters are gonna be awesome if I say so myself ^_^

Thanks for the votes on the last chapter and all the support.

Guys Imma set y'all a challenge. If you all get to 25 votes I will update this chapter immediately. I have been writing and therefore do have a chapter waiting for upload. Now fate lies in your hands guys. Just one button guys. That's all lol.

This chapter was very different to write but I felt like I needed to include one of these now. Please let me know what yall think guys. It means everything, you don't understand. All the voting and commenting mean everything.

Sorry for any errors, Gonna need to edit this chapter but I am giving this book a thorough edit at the moment as it is. I did get around to it lol. Achievement much? Lol

Enjoy the chapter guys.

Vote>Fan>Cmment

Chapter 34:

Jai's POV

Soon after, we got back and were walking back to her hotel room, With Ariana's Mom and Frankie booked in a room across the hall. Our hands were entwined as we approached the door. As she opened the door, she pulled me in. We were so close our foreheads touching and noses rubbing against one another. I could feel her breathe, her heart racing in synch with mine, making my heart flutter in pure enchantment.

Then our lips began to tease each other, making my heart long more. Her lips were as soft as I remembered them always to be. We delved deeper into one another, beginning to explore our further emotions as we entered we going to enter a new realm together. We moved away from the doorway to the couch. Our lips were now locked; the key tossed away, perpetually clasping them together. She began to pull my hoodie off my shoulders and tossed it aside as I began to pull her jumper off exposing a vest and a pastel bra, which was both next to leave.

I began to pull the sleeves down as I was going to rip the vest off. The straps were down her exposed arms, I began to caress her birthmark upon her left arm as she began to tug at my lips with hers once more, forewarning my senses that she was craving me even more. Our lips locked once more, this time things were getting more serious. This embrace was everything. I knew where this was going and it was exciting me. The chemistry was crazy and I must say it was making me feel purely amazing. I didn't want anything to stop this moment. Nothing!

But then I heard a knock at the door. Our kiss broke immediately as we peered simultaneously, towards the door. To our utter shock we saw a amused Frankie leaning against the door, casually, with a grin larger than the Grand Canyon. There was a few seconds of purely awkward silence then Ari spoke 'Whats up Frankie?' Immediately, I got off Ariana and we both got up off the couch and sorted ourselves out. I raked my hand through my hair; casually whist Ariana pulled her straps up, and played around with her hair, acting as if nothing was going on.

Frankie was clearly amused watching us, as his grin only seemed to get larger and larger. This made sweat appear on my forehead, the thought of how long Frankie could have been stood there. 'Oh Not much, I came to ask if you wanted to watch some movies together since the TV is huge but if you are busy that's fine...' He began to retreat ever so slightly, awaiting a reply. Then I replied 'No we will join you' I said, reading Ariana's eyes trying to make best of this very awkward situation. She promptly agreed, nodding her head as she said 'We will be there in a few, just need to grab something'

Frankie went 'Okay' with a suspicious tone and headed out of the door.

Ariana's POV

'I really wonder how long he was standing there. Do you think he saw it all?' Jai said, slightly tensed. I could tell, he was rather uneasy. I don't blame him. Having your girl's brother walk in on your during well 'intimate moments' isn't all fun and games, trust me!

I began to chuckle 'I don't know how long but we change it, can we' I began to walk closer to him again.

'I'm just relieved we didn't have our pants of, that would been a hella' embarrassing'

I chuckled and put my arms around his neck and whispered 'Yeah, we will see about that' I could tell he was excited as much as I was. His heart was beating faster and faster, I felt it could jump out any second now.

Immediately, Our lips connect again, things getting deeper and deeper. This time with no witnesses watching us. Or so we thought!

Just as we thought we were alone, Frankie's head popped around the door as he said rather sarcastically 'Guys, next time you get serious, do close the door. Ya'know'

I began to laugh, in attempt to make it less awkward, as I walked towards the door and slowly closed it 'We will be there in a bit Frankie 'Kay?!'

Before he could answer, I shut the door. I felt rude shutting the door on my brother's face but sometimes Frankie can be just a little bit too overprotective and it can make things awkward like a few short minutes ago.

Lets be honest, I make things awkward for him too so we are pretty even in personalities!

As I shut the door, I got close to Jai once more and whispered 'So where were we?' in a hopefully seductive way. We got back into our sequence of breathless moments. But this time we took things to a boudoir. I really missed him before and now I had the opportunity to show him he was truly 'my everything'.

To think I was wrong before, wrong because I didn't admit my feeling before, purely because I was scared. I guess you don't realise what you truly got 'till its gone. And now I know what I truly have, I never want to let him go. Ever!

For the rest of the night, we set alight to fireworks, which were blazing just as much as the sparks that were reviving within us, just like they had built up overtime and were now finally free to rediscover the breathless realm of eachother once more, just like the way we did two years ago.

What did you all think?

What is as you expected?

Was it bad or good?

Let me know in the comments and don't forget the 25 votes challenge ;)

Cya guys. Love y'all soo much!