Chapter 19: Revels & Rebels (Part 2)

Hey Guys, 

I am now officially 'ForeverAQx', I had reasons why I changed my name and I needed to change it and now its changed!!!!

Thank you for the 15 votes i got, i was chuffed some of you voted,and of course your comments, I love replying to them and hearing your feedback and opinions about my fanfic. As you all could probably tell, Im still deciding who is going to play JOE!!!

Please leave more suggestions of celebrities who fit the description of JOE!!!!!!!

I have finished writing this second half of the 2 part  chapter and have changed it slightly to make things a bit more interesting! Hehe!

Song I was listening to: Empire by Shakira :))))

>>>>>>>>>MUSIC VIDEO OF EMPIRE BY SHAKIRA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PLEASE VOTEEE>FANN>COMMENNTTTT!! 

CAN I PLEASE HAVE 25 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE!! :) :D

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 19: Revels & Rebels Part 2

Jai's POV

Slowly, slowly, Joe began to hang out with them without me and eventually they detached himself from me, leaving me feeling like I was missing a part of me. That's when it hit me the most, that Joe left me his so called 'best friend' for these idiots who had no respect for anyone.

I shook my head and continued my way to the desk, where I was to meet the manager, for the interview. As I walked to the desk, I could help but look at Joe who was staring at me emotionless, he looked different, his messy blonde hair, looking ruffled and natural, his style more edgy, yet he looked the same with his piercing blue eyes invading through mine. The look of him made me shake my head in fury at the thought of all that agony that he had put me in. As I got to the desk, the manager introduced herself as Debbie and I was called into her office to be interviewed.

Debbie asked me questions about my life with music and what experience I had, I told her about the Janoskian's singles we had and how we were in the process of finalising an album of songs for our fans, how we had toured America and Australia and hoped to do a world tour soon. She asked a dozen other questions and I told her about how I could play the guitar, as I told my story, my brain delved into deeper thoughts of its own.

'As we sat down on the sofa, she passed me my guitar and her eyes asked for permission for me to play for her. Her eyes could clearly control my mind. Without even realising, my hand had already seized the guitar and began to play the tune to one of the best songs on this album that my angel had been working on. Her eyes gleamed as she realised the familiar tune to the song and after a few short seconds, she began to sing, 'You don't need a lot of money, Honey you don't have to play no names' My heart was jumping in amazement of how much talent this girl had and the best part of it was that she was mine and only mine. All the notes were harmonised absolutely perfectly, it almost seemed too good to be true, she was too good to be true, but it was perfectly true, As the song was coming to the end her voice was still exquisite, delicate and breath-taking like a sunset from a mountain view , nothing compared. I definitely knew for sure that my heart was now entirely dedicated to this angel, as she sang 'Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart'

I realised I was daydreaming, and opened my eyes to Debbie looking down at her clipboard, and a few seconds later she looked up to me and smiling, her mouth opened and revealed the news I had been waiting for, 'Congratulations, you got the job'

My blood began to beat at a faster pace, realising I had in fact proved my Dad wrong! I couldn't wait to finally tell him he was wrong and make him proud of me!

She asked if whether I could start today since it was one of their busiest days of the week and that the store was quite low on staff. I immediately agreed and she led me to the front of the store to meet my 'guide' to help me on my first week. The guide would be someone who worked at the music shop and would be able to help me if I didn't know how to do something and answer any questions I had. As we carried on walking, I hoped the guide would be someone nice and friendly but not too friendly, if you know what I mean?

I saw Debbie had stopped walking and was talking to someone who worked at the shop. As I looked closer, that person looked very familiar and I soon realised who my 'guide' was.

It couldn't be!

Who is it?

What will happen next?

What did yall think?

Please leave your COMMENTS below and please VOTE! 

See y'all very soon :)