Chapter 7:

Soo Sorry, I havnt updated. Been a bit caught up with school but i did not forget to write the next chapter. 

I was listening to 'Sweeter than Fiction'  by Taylor Swift whilst writing this

>>>>Link for the song on the right>>>>

Dedicated to: Jarianator for being the first to comment on the last chapter

Heres chapter 7 and hope you enjoy!

PS: I havent edited this so they may be some errors

>>>CUTE JARIANA PIC>>>>>

Chapter 7:

Ariana's POV

I woke up to the blazing sun, blinding my eyes, I opened my eyes and realised I must have stayed up all night because I woke up with my notebook and a pen in my hand. After going to the bathroom, I looked in my suitcase for some clothes. I didn't want to make much of an effort today. I didn't want to stand out. I decided to wear a baby pink crewneck sweater, which showed part of my shoulder and some dark skinny's and some pale pink pumps. I put my charm bracelet on. This wasn't any charm bracelet. Jai gave me this on our 1-month anniversary. It was silver and had white pearls and jewels in shape of many things he said reminded me of him. Also it had many different charms on it. There was a pink microphone; Jai said it reminded him of my singing talent. He loved listening to me sing. There was a silver star with pink gems in it. There was a silver heart on it was engraved 'Ariana Love' It was his nickname for me. I remember the moment as is it was yesterday

'"Close your eyes" said Jai softly "Boo what are you doing?" I asked and reluctantly closed my eyes. I felt gentle warm hands touch my arm and felt something placed on my wrist." Open your eyes" he soon after said. As I opened them, I faced a mirror, which showed me, and Jai but something on my wrist grabbed my attention. Looking closer, I saw a silver charm bracelet. As I looked closer on the back was engraved 'Ariana Love' is swirly handwriting. Astonished, I gave Jai by giving his lips a craved kiss. Sending exploding sparks all through me, I reluctantly broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you Jaidon" quietly.

As a tear came to my eye, I applied light make up and pinned part of my hair back to keep it out of my face. As I took a deep breath, I opened my eyes. Today was going to be a test, a test I had to pass in.

A test with my emotions...

I wasn't going to stay in this house any longer. Last night I could feel the depression surrounding me, suffocating me. It was killing me! I had decided I would check into a hotel as soon as possible. Me staying here for the night had a massive impact on Jai and I didn't want him to feel any more heartbreak seeing me. I wanted Jai back, my decision was final. I thought I knew what I was going to do but now at this very moment I stand here absolutely unsure of what to do. As I walked downstairs, my phone rang; it was my manager, Jenna. Oh my! I should have told them I was going to Australia. I'm soo stupid! I picked up immediately.

Ariana: Hi Jenna

Jenna: Hey, I just been told you're in Australia.... Is this True?

Ariana: Ummm Yeah.. I decided to take a holiday because I've been a bit... well not myself so I decided to take a small break from work. I know I should have told you I just kind of forgot.

Jenna: Ari its no problem, we had arranged a few concerts and interviews in Australia in the next few weeks, we were going to take you to Australia next week. But it seems like you best us to it. Are you happy with the plans? Management said we should try to get more appearances on Radio and stuff since after being in Australia, the tour kicks in, directly after. So they said we should do more promoting the tour itself.