Chapter 13: Reality & Memory Lane

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for reading, got over 50 reads for the last chapter :) which was great :) Im glad there were loads of your comments (I replied to them all)   and some of you voted too.

So What do y'all think of Skye? Is she someone to be careful of? 

Song I was listening to: Naturally By Selena Gomez & the The Scene

ONE OF MY FAVORITES FROM HER 'KISS & TELL' ALBUM!!!

>>>>>>>>NATURALLY BY SELENA GOMEZ & THE SCENE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO>>>>>>>

Please VOTE and COMMENT guys   ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>Photo OF ARIANA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(She looks soooo pretty)

PLEASE VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Chapter 13: Reality & Memory Lane

Jai's POV

The elevator was small, therefore it was getting extremely hot in there, I could see through the glass walls that all the elevators had stopped and it wasn't just ours. Other than talking to Skye, her and me started pulling faces to all the people around the mall, I remembered doing this with Ariana and I remembered how the public reacted to us, thinking we were clowns. Thinking of Ariana brought a smile to my face, remembering all the good memoires we shared in the past but mostly our tour of Melbourne, hours of just exploring the city and enjoying the moments of freedom and affection and like other teenagers. As I thought to myself, I delved deeper within my thoughts.

'Standing on the sleek sand, we admired the exquisite sunset beaming down on the sea. Colours of coral and crimson with hints of cream and ivory created the perfect picture. Everything in my life was perfect. I was with the perfect girl and that's all I ever needed, all I ever wanted. As our hands were beginning to touch, you could see sparks fly, and when I glanced into her eyes, I was becoming breathless, powerless and fearless. As I begin to lose myself, two different worlds began to collide.'

That one moment made me smile, a moment I remembered so vividly like it was just yesterday. I began to beam as I wondered how she felt today, about us hanging out. Yesterday she was very cheated and broken; I wonder what she was thinking right now? I immediately got my phone out and began to type a message as I went to click it, I realised there was no reception so I decided I would message her as soon as I got out of this toaster oven!

Ariana's POV

After the crowed of fans, I quickly made my way to the second floor where I thought I saw him, but being famous has its downs, people kept on coming up to me, recognising me, delaying me to get to the second floor. I immediately took the stairs and put my glasses on and shielded my face with my hand slightly so people wouldn't recognise me as much. It was lucky I brought flats because running in 5 inch heels would be one heck of a mission.

Jai's POV

Me and Skye continued to natter on about nothing, she was actually really nice and understanding. She made me feel like I knew her like forever. She showed me songs; she had written over the last few years and told me the inspiration behind them. She decided to sing a bit of one for me. She had a musky and melodic voice. There was just something different in Skye's voice, I was unsure if it was a good thing or bag thing. She was a good singer, but nothing could compare to Ariana's singing voice. Ariana's voice is an angel singing from above. It's angelic, mellifluous, and overly stunning.

Obviously I didn't comment negatively towards Skye since she was just being nice and she didn't know me too well. Only people I know actually understand my criticism and don't take it personally!

As I looked out the glass walls, I could see a sea of people crowding up; at first I thought it was some event or something. Yeah it probably was? But minutes later, I still felt suspicious.

Suddenly the elevator continued to go up, suggesting the power was back, I immediately got up off the floor with relief.

As we got out, I looked around; there was still a crowed, but I didn't take notice since there were a lot of stores with sales on at this time of year.

Skye reached for her bag and got out a little purple notebook and quickly wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me, smiling. It was her phone number. 'Call me if you want to hang out?' she said with a sweet smile. I didn't know what to think, was she getting the wrong idea or was she just being too 'nice' I gave her a slow nod and said bye to her, turned around, stuffed the piece of paper in my pocket and continued my delayed journey to the smoothie bar.

Ariana's POV

When I finally got there, I pulled my glasses up and aimed to scan the all the third floor. However before I had even started, one by one people started crowding around me. Within 20 seconds, I was ambushed and could not see if the elevator had opened, I tried to get as close as I could and I saw what I thought was that girl walking away from the elevator. I wanted to question her but I doubted I would even get to her. I sighed and had a quick look around, denying my suspicions of him ever being there today....

What did you all think?

What will happen next?

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT!!!!!!