The Way (Jai Brooks & Ariana Grande)

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads this book

This is my first Fan Fiction story on Wattpad. They story will be set 2 years after the break up of Jai Brooks & Ariana Grande but there will be flashbacks to their dating days. Sorry for any mistakes i make. i will edit this throughout the time I write this story. 

Please vote and Comment guys :)

Hope you enjoy the story :D

~ ForeverAQx

It's been nearly 2 years since The Worlds most adorable, most talked about celebrity couple Jai Brooks & Ariana Grande broke up. But why did they break up? Was it even the right decision? Will they ever get back together? Have they moved on or are they still broken-hearted?

Nearly two years after their break up, the two starlets are at different stages in their lives but something keeps them tied together. They cant deny one thing and that one thing could be the key to romance or that one thing could break them apart, into a thousand shattered fragments.

The Trailer for this story is made by starsandsky.

The Current cover is made by me

The plot and events are purely based on events (e.g. the break up) and my imagination . Most of the characters are real and some I have made up exclusively for my story. This story is not to be copied or used without permission or further action will be taken.

Copyright @ForeverAQx