| THIRTY ONE |

chapter thirty-one
not edited

His bare feet crunched along the many twigs and leaves that scattered around the ground, his legs like jello and mind like stone, he had nothing but the vampires voice booming in his mind, giving him directions to where he was. Niall didn't feel the urge to scream, the feeling to run away or fight the man in his mind, all he wanted to do was give in, die, do whatever the man told him to do.

"Turn around, my love." The voice cooed and Niall slowly turned around, a whimper leaving his stiff lips seeing the tall and broad shouldered silhouette of the blood sucker. He couldn't speak, all he could do was walk forward, hands limp against his sides, eyes drooping to only half opened. It was like he was drugged.

When he was close enough to touch the man, the form turned around, a shine of sharp teeth and blood red eyes brought a gasp to Niall's lips. His eyes flickering upwards.

The man let out a chuckle, bringing his large, pale hand up to caress Niall's cheekbone, thumb grazing over his under eye. "Beautiful, absolutely ravishing." The blood sucker growled and suddenly a hand was clasped tightly against Niall's waist, pulling him in to an even tighter hug, the mans face smothered into Niall's neck, licking at his pulse.

"All I can smell is wet alpha dogs on you my love, all I can hear in that stomach of yours is pups, I want vampires, I want those babies to bleed people inside and out, not run around like furry little beasts." The vampire growled, Niall's hips grinding against his hold. A whin came from Niall, pain striking up his bones, making the vampire freeze.

"I will change that, I will give you a child that will be the real supreme." And Niall was suddenly flat against the ground, the vampire pulling his dress up so it was at his collarbones. And all through that, Niall couldn't speak a word.

The man started sniffing furiously around his stomach, letting out annoyed growls and soft hisses when he got to certain parts of the slightly bulged out belly. He stopped at a spot right below his belly button, a fanged smile crawling up his sinister pale face. "Right here baby." He said and then licked his lips, slowly standing up and unbuttoning his pants.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Turn around, my love."

It was blurry, so blurry and echoed but Zayn could see it, see the curvy and small blonde boy standing right in front of him like he was standing right there. Niall looked sedated, staring with droopy and dull eyes, lips stiff and chapped, body limp and slightly shaking.

A whimper left Niall's lips, bringing concern to Zayn's mind, the scenery in front of him becoming duller and darker, his vision turning towards a large, dark form standing along a meadow, long hair swiftly moving with the wind.

'Why was Niall moving towards that man? He didn't look safe.'

That sense of protection swooped up Zayn's heart, making it beat harshly against his chest, this man wasn't safe, he knew that, what was in front of him was going to hurt his omega.

Niall was soon right in front of the man, whimpers were leaving his paling lips, eyes filling with tears and shakily looking up at the man that was slowly turning around. Zayn wanted to growl, so loud and daringly, no man touches what is his and his other husbands.

But he wasn't actually there, this was just a dream, another nightmare, but this time he was actually living it, blurry and mishearing but better then short flashes and scenes built behind a large plate of stained glass.

"Beautiful, absolutely ravishing." The man brought a large and pale hand up to caress Niall's face, too long and too rough. Niall's body was shaking so violently, legs ready to give-out.