| TWENTY SIX |

chapter twenty-six
not edited

Niall woke up with only Harry in bed with him, his hand rested on his alpha's curly knotted hair, head laid limp against his left hip, right where he bit him... Right where he claimed him as his.
He looked around the moonlit room, seeing how his balcony doors where opened just the slightest bit making his curtains sway in the wind. Niall sighed and brought the hand that wasn't on top of Harry's and laced it through his own hair, feeling how crispy and wet it felt from how much he sweat during their sexy time. Niall couldn't even think about that, how he acted like a total psychopath as he hurt his husbands. He felt so disgusting he wanted to just lock himself in the bathroom and shower for days on end, never let any of his mates see his face after what he did to them.
But Liam insisted it was just an omaga instinct, how all omegas turned ape crazy on their mates while having sex. Niall wanted to scoff at the words that fell from his mouth a couple hours-or was it minutes ago?

He was thinking so deeply he didn't notice Harry's eyes flutter open, showing those forest green beauties. Niall felt the slight tickle of Harry's curls though and looked down. Harry looked up and smiled lazily up at him, taking one of his large hands and pushing himself up, his eyes immediately fixing on his bite he made. He slowly moved his hand towards it, caressing it with his thumb. Niall whimpered and closed his eyes, the touch of one of his alphas felt like electricity sparking through his veins. He loved the feeling.

Harry chuckled and moved up so he was on top of Niall, both still stark naked but their eyes never left each other." I love you." Harry mumbled, bringing one of his hands up to cradle one of Niall's rosy cheeks. Niall did the same but cupped the back of Harry's neck, caressing the little hairs along the back of Harry's neck that had just the slightest curls on them. Niall leaned up, slowly locking his lips with Harry, their lips moving against the others like they were mended only to be made for each other. And that was the same for Liam, Louis and Zayn.
Harry pulled away, taking his hand off Niall's cheek, moving it down Niall's body, feeling every curve and dip, particularly keeping his hand longer on Niall's pale perky bum.
Niall was blushing the whole time, not meeting Harry's gaze as he looked down at the scratches on Harry's chest that he made. "Niall." He suddenly heard and looked up, seeing Harry looking down at him sternly, hand now settled on his thigh. "Don't look there." He said, leaning down to slot his lips back onto Niall's.
It lasted for only a few seconds before a light knock brought them back into reality, Harry groaning and getting out of bed, slipping on his boxers and stretching as he walked unwillingly towards the bedroom door.
He opened it, Niall stretching his neck out to look over Harry's shoulder as he still lay in bed. "Good morning sire." A familiar woman's voice said and Niall smirked, getting up, wrapping the sheets around his small frame and walking towards Harry.
Wrapping his hands around Harry's middle, he looked over Harry's arm, his alpha too tall for him to look over his shoulder. But Niall was right, Daisy stood across from them, her hair tied up in a messy bun, flowers placed neatly along her hair to show the symbol of the prince. "And good morning to you prince Niall." She said, giving Niall a wide grin as she looked over his naked form wrapped up in a cocoon of blankets. Niall gave her a shy smile, face plastered with a dark red of embarrassment. But at least it was only Daisy, no other wolves that decided to call them to wake up. Niall guessed that his father chose Daisy and asked her specially to do this.
"Harry, your mates are already out to scope the area. They told me you had to meet them at the waterfall." Daisy said and Harry nodded, nodding for her to wait a minute and then closing the door. He turned around in Niall's embrace, smiling down at his omega and leaning down to kiss his forehead. "How do you feel?" Harry asks, pulling away from Niall to start putting on some black skinny jeans. Niall hesitated for a second, looking down at his hands that were clasped against the sheets to hold them up upon his naked form. "Fine." Niall finally got himself to say, gulping down the brick in his throat and looking back up at Harry who now had his pants on.
The alpha didn't look pleased with the answer, brows furrowed and lips formed into a thin line. Harry seemed to be looking into Niall soul as he settled his large hands onto Niall's waist. "I'm fine Harry." Niall whispered, now staring just as intently at Harry. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing Niall's plump lips and lingering for a few seconds. "Instinct." Harry whispered back and then walked backwards towards the door, never leaving Niall's eyes as he opened the door, nodded blindly to Daisy and then finally turned around and rushed down the hallway.
Daisy raised her brows at Niall, a small frown on her face as she closed the door and walked over to the balcony doors, closing them also leaving the room just the slightest bit warmer. "Let's get you dressed, we have to walk around the village." Daisy said and walked into the closet to find Niall something to wear.