| FOURTEEN |

chapter fourteen
not edited

I wake up, my eyes adjusting to the light beaming through the opened drapes.
I feel a warm chest against my cheek, a heart beat replaying.
I look up and smile at Louis who lays with his arms wrapped around my waist. His body pressed into mine, my small figure curled into his muscular grip.
After a few seconds he starts groaning and fluttering his eyes open. His deep blues sparkling in the morning light.
"Prince Niall..." Someone says from the bottom of bed.
Louis looks up from the pillows and the bundle of sheets looking back down at me and then slumping back down, taking me back into his grip and pulling me on top of him, making me burry my face into his collar bone. My arms wrapped around his hip bones, my nightgown rolled up a small bit showing the start of my bum.
Someone clears their throat and I look up this time, much from Louis' displeasure.
"Master Louis, the other alpha's have gone for their hunting... But they said they shall meet you by the cliffs." Daisy said.
Louis opened one eye and than the other. Getting up slowly, me still in his lap and him still gripping onto me, he notices the nightgown balled up at my bum. I feel a little tingle in my lower region. Thinking he might squeeze my bum, maybe motion Daisy out and release my desperate needs, anything sexual would be just fine.
But all he does is chuckle and take the bottom of the nightgown and crease it back down and over my bum fully.
My heart drops. God, I just know that he is following the rules. He would probably want to rip my clothes off and have wild sex with me till no end. But right now, I'm on serious restraints on sex with my four alpha's. And they probably got a good chat with father on sex and love-making.
Louis man-handles me and sets me on the bed. Getting out, all he's wearing is boxers that are fairly tight around his manhood.
Oh yeah, that thing called a boner.
I knew it.
Daisy blushes wildly and turns away, Louis does the same and walks over to the walk-in closet and quickly gets dressed only in some sweatpants. No shirt needed if he's just gonna have it thrown off when he's a werewolf.
I almost drool at the sight.
Louis kisses my forehead and walks out the door to our bedroom, giving Daisy a light, awkward nod.

Daisy giggles and turns back towards me.
"I'll be sure on the mating night, I'll ask for a day off from the kingdom." She says and I glare at her in a playful way.
"Now, today is another big day before the wedding. You have six more days until. Meaning wedding dress, tuxedos, designs, planners, goodness sakes I've gone mad." She mumbles as she pulls out a long, grey dress. Made out of cotton. "It's a cold day today, so I'll give you your cotton dress." she says and takes out all the creases before making me stand naked in front of her-I've done this since I was fifteen with her, it's not new- and she helps me put it on.
The dress is very well cozy. The cotton making my skin feel soft and invited. It is a slightly lower v neck, but not enough for my nipples to show. All the manly hair has been shaved off my body, so no chest hair.
The back is lower to my tail bone. Opened and showing my pale skin through a grey lacy thin fabric.
The dress fits around my hips nicely. Showing off how skinny and small they are. At the skirt, it is long and straight. A small bit of puff at the top down to the bottom. A lace line going up the skirt showing a part of my leg. Sexy but cozy.

"We are heading out to find a wedding dress." Daisy says as she finishes up and helps me down. Putting on a flower crown with black roses on it, a small amount of lilies matched with them. Dull colors for a dull day.
"What about my fiancés?" I ask and she shrugs. "Their stylists have them for the day, maybe a tuxedo fitting. Or they get to train the alpha's in training." She says and I nod.

She grips my arm and pulls me out the doorway to the bedroom and down the long hallway.
Stopping at the door where two women stand.
One of them had a long red dress on, a velvety look to it. Her long brown hair in a French braid going down her back and swooped onto her shoulder.
The other woman had her blonde hair in a bun, her dress a red also but more sexier with a cut in the skirt that made her leg stick out as she stood and probably walked.
They both smiled widely and looked towards me.
"My prince, nice to finally meet you." They woman with the brown hair said. They both seemed around late thirties.
"Come. Come, let's get the fittings started!" The blonde haired woman said and motioned Daisy and I to walk with them towards a door a couple meters from the entrance to the dining room.
Many, many dresses line the room. Some with mermaid skirts, others with fairly puffy skirts, some sexy, and some with less skin showing.
"Lets get started shall we?" one of the women says and I nod again. Lose of words of how beautiful the room is.
Daisy pushes me into a dressing room. I look down to see a small robe hanging from the hooks in the change room.
After a minutes of waiting in the dressing room, a knock on the door sends me on my feet.
I open it and it reveals both women and Daisy holding ten dresses all together.

The blonde haired woman gives me four to start.

Too puffy.
Too round.
Too sexy.
Too long.

I groan as I open the door, my white silky robe back on, holding all four of the white dresses. The woman frowns but takes them from my hold.
"Next." Daisy says and the brown haired woman gives me her three dresses.

Waaaaay too sexy.
Way too lacy.
Too short.

I walk out and give the girl the dresses back. "I thought you would like this one?" The woman says and holds up the way to sexy one.
"I don't want them jumping on me before the wedding even starts." I say, even though I would rather that happen.

Daisy giggles and shakes her head. Walking up to me and giving me three dresses.
"Try this one last." She whispers to me, pointing to the dress at the bottom.
I nod.
Walking back into the dressing room I start to put on the first dress.

The dress is beautiful, lacy and fit to my waist. My back shows my pale skin through the white lace that stops at my tail bone, right above my bum.
It's beautiful, but I have many dresses that has lace and it might get annoying if I'm dancing with my alpha's.
I try on the second one.
It doesn't have the back showing and it has no sleeves. A heart shaped top.
Even though I'm frail and boney. I still look gross in those kinds of dresses.

I try on the last one.

And smile with my eyes and lips.

The silky fabric is just like the robe. It fits my waist perfectly and the wide v-neck starts righty the edge of my shoulders, showing my collar bones, and stops low and high enough to not dare see my nipples. The sleeves are long and the ends are lacy, making my frame look even more small. The shirt is long and flows perfectly, going out at the end. Not too puffy, not to tight.
I turn and look over my shoulder.
The back is even more stunning.
It is opened. But a lacy back to it, stopping again at my tail bone right above my bum. The the lace doesn't go all the way through, just small designs into the back, but a small lacy fabric that is quit comfortable against my skin. It's not too boring, not too sexy, but sexy enough for them to know what's coming.

I walk out of the dressing room with tears in my eyes.
The three women all stand up and clap.
"I knew that was going to be the one!" Daisy yells and hugs me tightly. Fixing the back and front.
I stand in the podium and smile at myself.
I look beautiful. I finally feel more than just a prince.

I feel like a husband.

"It's going to look gorgeous with the ring!" The blonde haired woman says and I smile at her. It will.
"Now, let's get you dressed back in your dress and down stairs to tell your father... Show him tomorrow." Daisy says and I nod.
I've finally got a dress.
Next is the lingerie.