| TWENTY THREE |

chapter twenty-three
not edited

I stand looking out of the French doors that separated the balcony from our bedroom, me from the hundreds of people waiting to see my wedding dress, and me from my soon to be husbands waiting out by the aisle.
Daisy is finishing ironing my dress, me right now only in a robe. The special flower crown set on a pedestal in my fathers room, my stylists finding the rarest, most beautiful and the most flowers they could find for it. Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry's crowns were in my fathers room also, all passed down from generation to generation from pure alpha blood. My ring that was passed down from my mother is settled in my fathers room also, but in a safe along with my four alpha's rings. The lingerie is settled on the bed, I will be putting it on after the party.
"Ready love?" I hear and I turn around, seeing Daisy with my dress in her hands, it all flattened out and as gorgeous as the day I first put it on.

Daisy takes my hand and leads my into the closet, taking the dress and unzipping it.
I feel her start to put it on me, my arms and legs moving with the dress. But truly I'm thinking about my loves, standing there at the end of the aisle, starring at me. The sign of forever in there eyes. And then children, our children, not some crazy mans or a kidnappers. Our children, that will rule the forest after me and my husbands have grown old and have found the husband or wife for our babies.
I want it so bad, the feeling of looking into my son or daughters eyes and see a reflection of my husbands. But today I will see only my reflection starring back at me, because they love me, and all they are thinking about is the future with me and their other alpha husbands.
"Done." Daisy says, interrupting my moment of pure bliss and thoughts.

I look into the mirror, my pale skin looks even paler with the white laced dress on. It curving my body, my waist looks small as well as my hips, but as the skirt poofs out, it makes me want to twirl around in it for hours on end until I'm dizzy on the floor.
I turn around, looking at my back seeing the pale concealer covering my paw print that will soon be taken off for everyone to see me with the royal paw print, my fiancés soon being imprinted with the tattoos also. I can see my spine and I have to say I am a little top skinny, but an omega that looks all buff and strong isn't in the royal rules for werewolves. Omega's never show affection to anyone except for his or her alpha or alpha's in my case. I look small and weak, which makes it all the better.
Daisy smiles wildly and takes my hand, walking me outside the bedroom and down the hallway to fathers room.
She knocks on the door and it instantly opens, father smiling and looking at me. "You look stunning." Father mumbles, pulling me in for a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Now, I know this is supposed to be traditional. But your mother would want this, and would want to be in some part of this wedding." Father says, taking my hand and pulling me into the room.
He lets me sit on the bed, him walking to the other side of the room, in the safe and then comes back.
In his hands, a shriveled flower crown, dead flowers and crispy looking green leaves. The dead flowers used to be white, but now a brownish color and all shriveled up or flopped to the side. "Your mother wore this on our wedding day, she looked stunning-like you do right now-and I want you to wear this during the ceremony till they crown you all." Father says and takes the fragile flower crown and places it on my styled blonde hair.
Daisy gasps, her eyes filling up with tears looking at me.
"When I first looked at you my son, I saw your mother in your eyes. And right now, all I see is her." Father croaks out, his eyes also filling up with tears, he is trying so badly to hold them back.
I smile, getting up off the bed and fall into my fathers warmth, he just rubs my back, mumbling words that I can't seem to understand into my hair.

"Let's get this wedding started, shall we?" Father says, taking my hand and walking us to the front of the castle, me ringing my hand around his arm. Him smiling down at me and giving me a peck on the cheek, Daisy fixing my dress and taking off the make up that covered my paw print. Then walking off down the hallway and out the castle entrance.