| THIRTY NINE |

chapter thirty-nine
unedited

Wolves were fast, but Werewolves were faster. And with their new energy kickstarted into their systems, the four alphas were like lightning along the forest grounds.

Niall was the only thing in their minds, they could smell him, the scent was faint because the blond must be far away, but it was there, and that was enough for them. It was the lighthouse in the storm as they sprinted on.

Another thought coursing through their brains was the satisfying feeling of having that vampires throat between their jaws, the feeling of the mans throat crushed from their powerful mouths, canines digging into his neck and puncturing his vocal cords. It was almost erotic to them, they were that urged to kill him.

But no one messed with their omega, especially when they were freshly mated and the blond had their pups inside of him. They were on extreme overprotective alert.

"Where is his location?!" Harry telepathed to his mates, they had been running for a good two hours now, and things were starting to get unfamiliar.

"I think its a little more ways down. Are you boys ready to fight? Cause I know the vamp wont let us have him without one!" Liam spoke up into their minds.

"I was ready the first time Harry got shot with that god damn arrow!" Louis' voice roared into everyones head, and he snapped his jaws to show how ready and determined he really was.

The wolves trudged on, ready for the war that was about to begin. 

"I don't have any idea what gender our child is, so I couldn't get anything in specific colour, of course." The man said casually, he had picked up a little white blanket that was hung over the also white crib. He fiddled with it in his hands for a few seconds before looking up at Niall, making the blond flinch. 

"What would you like our child to be? A pretty little princess, or a warrior prince?" The man took a step forward, hands coming down once again onto the omegas belly, soothing his fingers along the fabric-covered skin. It felt good to Niall, the massaging feeling, but the thing that was attached to those hands, was nothing close to good. 

"I would like there to be no child." Niall hissed out, not meeting the vampires eyes as he casted them down to his stomach, watching the hands still with their movements. 

"Oh, but you can't change that now, can you? I have marked you, there is a part of me inside of you, and soon there will be only me, no other things to block me from having you as solely mine.  So you'll have to deal with that, little one." He leaned forward, giving Niall a kiss on his temple, and Niall shivered roughly when he felt the mans fangs teasingly scratch lightly at his cheek, down towards his neck, the man now sniffing him like some animal. 

"Look at all those ugly scars, how can I ever remove those? Bond marks, you call them? Correct?" He was staring with fire behind his eyes at the bite marks along Niall's throat, the blond was hyperventilating on the inside, the mans eyes were too much for him, the hold he had over his mind was like a tugging rope along his waist with an anchor on the other end, confining him like a prisoner. 

"I did mark you though, didn't I? Isn't it still there?" The man chuckled when he gripped at Niall's arm, looking at the scratch marks still imprinted onto the blonds inner arm, the skin broken from the teeth marks. But it wasn't a bond mark, it didn't affect the blond at all, really. 

"It was nothing, you did nothing to me. I still belong to my alphas." Niall roughly took his arm back, cuddling it into his chest and taking one step back, but that only made the man take one step forward.