| ELEVEN |

chapter eleven
edited

The king looked pale, like he was ready to faint any second. Looking unsteady as he wavered dangerously from side to side, looking out the window over looking the castle grounds. His hooded eyes were watching the forest.

The four alpha's were all in shock, they stood behind their king simply blinking at the man, at loss of words.

Was this really nessesary? To start some urgent search on Niall? All because of a simple dream Zayn had?

Dreams didn't exist, dreams were some made-up fairytale that was brought to life, only to be completely washed away once reality hit.

But then again, werewolves were considered fairytales...

"What should we do? My king?" Louis managed to speak up from the silence.

The king didn't acknowledge the four alphas, he kept his eyes focused on the grounds below, but then he spoke in a low tone.

"I lost my wife and losing my son..." The man trailed, shaking his head. The boys didn't blame him, who would want to continue such a dark sentence?

"But it was a dream sire...something that shouldn't be taken seriously." Zayn didn't want to upset the king any longer, but he had to let it off his chest.

"We need to follow them, I can sense the pack and they are all in some kind of distress, we need to go." The king was completely ignoring the four-piece pack. Simply pushing past them and rushing down the marble-floored hallway, his cape floating in with the wind.

Zayn gave the other three a look, one brow raised. But they all didn't hesitate to follow.

-

Niall walked slowly down the paths of the forest trails, hands holding his dress so it didn't get dirtied or caught on branches. He was humming some kind of tune, swaying side to side with an amused smile across his pale face.

Yes, being out in the forest all by his lonesome wasn't so good. But he was a werewolf, being confined in his home all day was like keeping a dog in a cage.

And, being stressed with the four alphas was like some burning pain in his chest. He felt like he was suffocating in the four walls of his room.

The thought of having four handsome, strong alphas having his hand in marriage and having the privilege to carry their children, at first felt like a blessing. But now, as he takes in the air into his lungs and listens to the creak of the trees. He doesn't really like that idea anymore.

Well, he shouldn't really say that, he still loves the ideas involving those four alphas. But with the nagging thought that he had forced them to love each other and except each other, hurt him too deeply.

He wasn't going to do that to them, ruining their lives just so he could feel happy was so selfish and cruel. He wasn't that kind of person, he wouldn't be that kind of person.

Maybe he should go to the cottage. It wasn't that far from where he was walking now. Although his feet were aching and his legs felt like jello, he felt like he needed to say something to the men.

They probably thought he was crazy, some freak prince that lived off the mountain of money he sat upon. They probably were talking about him right now over some tea, laughing at his stupid weak form and oblivious attitude.

He started walking faster now at those thoughts, biting his lip and not even caring about the ends of his dress getting dirty. He needed to do this now, the thought of people thinking he was some stuck-up snotty prince made him shiver and cringe.