| TWELVE |

chapter twelve
edited

After the alphas had confessed their love, or more 'endless love' in direct quote from Liam. They had immediately started making plans for their future. It was more Niall's fathers eagerness that was rushing them, the king settling them all down in one of their many living rooms to have a long talk about what to do. 

They had come to a conclusion though, that Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn would move into the kingdom as soon as possible. The sooner they were with Niall, the more they could get to know each other. Also, the king had made sure to speak on some particularly embarrassing topics, including mating, knotting, and Niall's heats. 

The blond had never been into that kind of discussion, he knew about his heats of course, and that since he was an omega, he could get pregnant. But hearing it then in front of his future mates, seeing them look just as flustered trying to keep their expressions serious as the king spoke to them, had gotten the blond into a very uncomfortable situation. 

But it did help, Niall's dad made sure to give them as much privacy as possible during this fragile time, no one would disturb them if they wanted to be left alone, and Niall was thankful for that, and the four alphas looked to be also. 

The most interesting and more serious topic of course, was the wedding and engagement. Niall had protested when his father had started talking about it at first, but the king had shushed him with a soft hand on his knee, giving him a reassuring smile. 

"You boys can make a date, but as you confessed your love for my son, I need to tell you details on the wedding, and what my boys mother wanted to have for it." It was nice, to know that Niall's mother was still at the front of his fathers mind, and they had listened to the mans ideas, the king obviously stating the obvious with wedding dresses and tuxedos. 

"It'll be the best wedding of the century." The king said at the end of the long discussion, and Niall hoped he was right. 

It was too soon though, to think of all that. It gave Niall chills more then anything right now to think about marriage. He wanted to spend time with the four alphas, know their hobbies, their interests, their personal lives. 

Yeah, marriage could wait. 

The next day was moving day, as the requests from the king. The alphas all walking into the castle doors with big duffle bags and smiles on their faces, greeting the king as they gathered in the front entrance way. 

"Where's our lovely omega this afternoon?" Louis asked, jumping lightly on his heels in excitement. 

"Niall had gone out to one of the omega schools for the day, wanted to see how everything was going, meet some young ones. He's very good with kids, yeah know?" The king was being subtle when he said that, giving the alphas a wink after. It made them all lightly blush and stare at each other in shock, the king was more eager then they thought for grandkids. 

"I can take you boys to your room." The king had started moving before they could really answer them, and they all silently trailed behind him, weaving down long winding hallway and stairs till they had finally stopped at two large oak doors with fancy engravings on them. So rich and elegant looking, something the four of them weren't used to. 

"It's a big room, hopefully you'll get used to it." The king spoke before grabbing both of the gold door knobs and then opening the doors, letting them creak opened fully and lightly hit the walls, revealing the, as he said, very large room. 

It was more a house by itself, and the alphas all gaped at the sight, frozen outside the hallway still. 

"Well, come on in lads. Get comfy." The king chuckled out, and slowly all four of the boys had snapped out of their dazes, one by one walking into their bedroom, settling their stuff down, and then moving around, taking in everything. 

"There's a walk-in closet over there, the balcony is a very relaxing place to sit for an afternoon tea, and there's a ensuite bathroom over there." The king was pointing left and right, showing them around with a smile always plastered on his face. The boys could only really stiffly nod at everything the king was saying, shock still written all over their faces. 

"Well, uh, I'll leave you boys alone for now. I'll call Niall up when he's back." And then the king was walking towards the door again, closing them behind him when he left, leaving the four alphas in silence. 

"Holy shit." Zayn had spoken up from the group after a minute going by of still nothing being said. 

"Yeah, fuk how are we ever going to get used to this?" Liam mumbled, slumping down onto the bed and running his hands through his hair. 

"I'm sure we will, just, let's go on the balcony." Harry had grabbed onto Louis' hand, Liam and Zayn following as they went towards the balcony, opening the french doors and letting the air hit their cheeks, immediately calming them. 

They could get used to this. 

-

It was around dinner time when the boys had all heard a soft knock at the door, they were all now resting in bed, reading books and having small talk between them, but it all stopped at the knock, and now they were all sitting up and blinking at the door. 

"Come in." Liam spoke up, and the doors opened to reveal their gorgeous omega, who looked slightly nervous as he gave them a tight smile and closed the door behind him with a soft 'click.'

"I'm sorry I came so late. I was just having a very good time out with the kids at the omega school."

"Oh really? What did you do?" Louis asked, and Niall seemed surprised at the oldest alphas question, just blinking at them confused for a few seconds before answering. 

"Well I went with the little girls to do some sewing classes, they all tried to make this dress I was wearing saying they wanted to be princesses like me. And then we went out to the forest to learn about poisonous plants, edible plants, and rare ones. It was really interesting, and uh, yeah I'll stop there." Niall was blushing wildly at the end of his long story, and the other alphas were memorized by how cute the blond was, and didn't want him to stop. 

"No, no, please tell us the rest. We'd love to here." Harry had patted the bed beside him, and Niall hesitated at first before slowly crawling onto it and sitting down beside the curly alpha, the other three sitting around him, all focus on him. 

"Well I taught them how to make flower crowns and pretty bracelets. They made me a lot when they were finished learning how to do them, I have so many now." Niall giggled lightly at the end, still blushing at all the attention on him. 

"That's really great, love. We're glad you had a good time." Louis said at the end of the blond speaking. 

"You don't need to be sorry either, I'm sure dinner will be ready soon anyways, and you can tell us more about your day." Zayn looked at Niall right in the eyes, and the blond had never blushed more in his life, how much love he was getting was almost unbearable. 

"As long as you tell me about yours, then yes, we can go have a nice dinner." Niall smiled back, showing just as much affection.